Where am I?

:v I cannot write much rn, it's 4:08 in the morning, so please enjoy what I am currently able to write. 

Blues POV:

"AAAAAAAAAA! OOOOF!" I landed face first into the snow. I was in quite the predicament. I was talking to papy, when suddenly, I, the magnificent sans, was sucked in to a giant black and grey abyss. Now here I am, feeling cold. Wait...cold? I looked up. Wait a minute...where am I? I sat up, brushing off snow and....was that...dust?! I quickly got up, realizing that I was surrounded by monster dust. "I DONT LIKE THIS, WHERE AM I?" I looked around, frantically. I, the magnificent sans, hate to admit it, but I was scared. I started to shiver in my battle boots. I hugged my battle body. Something wasn't right, and I'm not just talking about the dust. I took a deep breath, and started to walk around the trees, looking for a way out of the woods. When I finally found a path, it was already dark. Paps must be worried sick about me, I realized. "I MUST GET HOME TO SNOWDIN, AND FAST! MWEHEHEHEH!

Dusts POV: (betcha didn't expect that huh?)

I finished off my latest victim, and my blaster disappeared. "That demon child is already dead, so why am I still killing?" I asked myself. Ghost paps appeared behind me. "Because it's fun, my dear brother." He answered. I waved him away. " let's just hurry up and find some more kill. I'm sure there are plenty of temmies and froggits around here to have fun with." Paps grinned. "As you wish, dear brother." I started to walk down the path looking for another encounter, when I heard a cheerful laughter up ahead. It was heading towards me. I veered off the path, and decided to wait in a tree, thinking I would ambush the source of the noise. 

Sorry guys, that's all the time I have to write today. My tablet is at 3% and it's 4:28  I have school anyway, so, yeah. Bye. 🙂