Chapter 1

This story is about Haleb/Ezria/Spoby/Paily. In this story there will be no A and has never been. The girls and their partners are going on a vacation together but before they are going some things happens that can change their lifes. 

And I need to say that I'm 13 years old from Sweden so I'm not the best at spelling but I hope you understand what I'm writing.

Chapter 1: (Aria's POV)

There we all were. At Ezra's apartment and having Christmas dinner. I had a red short dress with little glitter and my favorite black high heels. Emily was in a little longer simple purple dress and some heels. Hanna was in a red and black dress and Spencer had a navy blue dress with a black blazer over. 

We ordered food from the Grille and we sat around the table. Our Christmas tree was not that biggest but not the smallest and had many small gifts.

After we ate we went and sat down on Ezra's sofa and floor so we could give each other our gifts. We decided thateveryone will give their partner a present and then all the girls bought a braclet with the letters HESA that stands for Hanna, Emily, Spencer, Aria.

I will write what everybody got too eachother! Not telling when and how they got it!

Ezra: He got a collection of their favorite books and a new typewriter. (from Aria)

Aria: She got to adopted a dog, whatever kind she wanted in a month. (From Ezra)

Emily: She got a trip to Los Angeles with Paige. (From Paige)

Paige: She got a new swimsuit with her name on it, a swimcap also with her name on it and a new pair of swimming glasses. (from Emily)

Hanna: Got a new Prada bag. (From Caleb)

Caleb: He needed a new car so he got a new car. (From Hanna)

Spencer: She got a 2 weeks trip to Germany with Toby. (from Toby)

Toby: He got a new big toolbox full with tools. (From Spencer)

(Aria's POV)

After that we all got and give our presents I went to the Christmas tree to look at the letter that still was in there.

"Did someone forgot to give the other one a letter? Because there is still one here." I said as I picked up the letter.

"Noo" Everybody said at the same time.

I looked at the letter and it stood "To Aria, Emily, Spencer, Hanna + their partners"

"Hey, guys.. This is a letter to all of us.." I said as I went to sit next to Ezra.

"Open it then!" Hanna said as everybody got closer.

I slowly opened it and took the letter I red it out loud.

"Pack your bags, tomorrow all of you eight are going to Thailand for 2 weeks! Love Momma Marin, Mom & Dad Montgomery, Hastings parents and Emily's mom. PS: The tickets are at the airport when you arrive. Be at the airport at 7 in the morning."

"Oh my god!" I said as I looked at everybody for their reactions. Everybody got so happy!

"I have to go and pack now!" Hanna said as she stood up and took Caleb's hand.

"Yeah, me too" Spencer said.

"okay guys. We can do this. That after all of you guys have packed you come back here and we can sleep here so we can all go to the airport toghether in the morning. Ezra said as he stood up.

"Yeah sure!" Toby said as he took his jacket and opened the door and went out with Spencer.

"See you guys later" Emily said.

"Yeah!" Hanna said as she went out of the door.

(Ezra's POV)

Aria stood and started to clean the table when I asked her.

"Aria.. can I ask you something?"

"Yeah.. sure! What's it Ezra?

"I love you with all my heart and you are the one I want to spend my life with. So I want to ask you Aria Rose Montgomery, will you do me the honor and become my wife?" I said as I took out the little box and opened it.

Aria was in shock.. She couldn't get out a word out of her mouth. Finally she just nodded. I took the ring out of it's box and put it on Aria's finger. I lifted her up and we kissed. when I put Aria down she finally said something.

"Ezra.. It's beautiful!" Aria said as she kissed me again. 

After that we started to pack our bags. My bag was a big pink one with white polka dots. Ezra's was simple black. I packed 3 pairs bikinis, 5 dresses and many other things. Ezra packed some shorts, swimming shorts and other things. After about an hour we were done packing.

Everybody else packed their things and after about 2 hours Spencer, Toby, Hanna, Caleb, Emily and Paige knocked on Ezra's door again.

Hope you liked the first chapter please give me ideas of what to write the next chapters!

xoxo Tindra