Death of me

Warning. sadness.

Karkats point of veiw~

I cant see anything...but i can hear voices? and noises...everythings black and acausionlly a women talks to you..why cant you talk? how long has it been? why cant i see? am i asleep? am i insane? am i dead? I ask these questions over and over again.....

Be Gamzee~

Kar has been in the hospiital for a year now....hes in a comma...and its all my fault...if i never have of did anything to Kar he'd be alive....everyday I try and try to fill the void im my chest with sopor...he motherfucking hated this shit...gog im so stupid and a worthless peice of shit...I made my bestfriend almost die...the doctors say he keeps getting worse and worse and he will probably die soon.....I cant go on like this...

you look at the noose you had learned to make from Terezi a long time ago.

"i....cant go on...it hurts...Kar...please forgive me..i loved you..."  you whisper as you write a Suicide note,

'Kar if you ever read this, which is unlikely my stupid recklessness killed you and its all my fault theres no one else to blame but me. The void in me that just keeps getting deeper and deeper I just cant go on...it feels like someone injects poison in me everyday and its eating me from the inside out. I loved you Kar.. I always did. but you yelled at me and I couldnt control myself....Goodbye all my friends I will miss you too.

I love you all, my dear friends.

Gamzee Makara :o( '

I Signed my name at he bottom. my Indigo tears staind the page as i set it on the table which i stood upon to tie the noose on the ceiling fan. i took a deep breath, this was it. no more pain. no more anything. it will be all over....

i slipped the noose around my neck.

"goodbye" i steped off the table. as i choked my feelings rushed through me like a spear to the heart it all came back to me. when i was little..when i used to play with kar....when i did things to him.....when i saw kar in that ambulance.....then everything stopped. i saw a light and swam to it. i felt like i was breathless and drowning. as soon as i surface to the light......

WELL....umm...yea...ima abscond now before my readers rip my head off