The wrong moves.

Chapter 2

Be Gamzee~

In the morning you woke up and hazely looked around but only find a pissed Karkat glaring at you.

"Gamzee get the fuck up! its the afternoon and for fucks sake i will not allow you sit around on your stupid ass all day!!" Karkat said growling at you.

"shit bro...just calm down..."

"No Gamzee! i will not calm down you self obsorbed shit stain!" Karkat yelled at you once again, you hated when he yelled at you like this. it hurt your feelings and sometimes you wondered if he even cared about at all.

"fine just calm the fuck down motherfucker.." you stood up letting this pass as usual.

"you know if you had any concideration you would not mess the hive up with your stupid Faygo bottles and horns everywhere!" Karkat said as he started to walk to the other room.

you sighed and picked your shit up and put then in neat piles in the corner of the living room.

Be Karkat~

You were so sick of Gamzee and his stupid acts of 'chill motherfucking miracles and shit' did he really not relize how stupid that was? his thinkpan was so gone from that fucking sopor he puts down his protien shoot.

"fucking dumbshit clown" you mumble to yourself as you looked threw the fridge to look for food. there was nothing but Faygo and a half eaten sopor pie. you clentched your fist into balls and slammed the fridge shut. you had just gone shopping like a week ago. you stomped to the living room and got in Gamzees face. "WHERES ALL THE FOOD FUCKASS SHITHEAD CLOWN!?"

Be Gamzee once again~

This is when you snapped. you were done and yelled at Karkat and pushed him to the couch and pinned him there.

"I DIDNT DO SHIT WITH THE FOOD! I DONT EVEN MOTHERFUCKING EAT IT!! YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT!"

Karkat struggled beneath you and had true horror painted on his face.

"l-let me go!" he cried out.

"No! IM SICK OF YOU YELLING AT ME AND CALLING ME FUCKING NAMES!!" You were so raged at this tiny lowblood grumpy troll who you truly had feelings for but he obviously didnt feel that way. he would be a better Kissmisis than a moiral or a matesprite.

"G-Gamzee! let go! please dont hurt me!" he struggled more. this pissed you off even more, you werent going to hurt him but now it seems that is behind you now. you dug your claws into his wrist only earning a whimper of pain from Karkat.

Be Karkat again~

With in a blink of a eye Gamzee now started ripping your cloths off; you thrashed about. you didnt want this...atleast like this...sure you had dreamt about pailing with Gamzee. but in your dreams he was nice and careful like normal. what have you done?

A CRAPPY CHAPTER FOR MY CRAPPY FANFICS YAYYYYYYY. COMMENT. LIKE. DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE.... ima just sit back and watch my storys fail.... *sighs*