Overcoming barriers

Ruby's point of view

I'm sitting in my dorm with my team working on homework, but i'm having trouble finishing it. My mind keeps play back to that day yang striked max breaking his helmet and his sword during the fight. He looked...broken. I could feel his pain as he picked up the shards of his helmet and sword. After sitting there for a bit he got up without saying a word and walked out. I wanted to see if he was ok but Blake stopped me saying i should give him some space. Maybe i should go check on him.

"Hey guys, i'm going to check on my brother", i said closing my book and jumping down from my bunk.

"I'll come too", Blake said.

We both excited our dorm heading to my brothers. We had to exit the girls dorm building and headed to the boys dorm which was just across the plaza by our dorms. We entered the boys dorm and headed to my brothers dorm. We made it to his room pretty quickly. We both stood in front of his dorm and for some reason i hesitated to knock, but i ended up doing it anyway.

"Hey max, you in there?", i asked loud enough so he could hear me but there was no reply.

"Max, can we talk please?", i said. I looked at blake to see her staring at the door making me look too to see it was cracked open. I pushed it open to see that the room was empty.

"Where'd he go?", i asked out loud.

Max's point of view

I've been climbing this mountain for two days now, i should be getting close to where i'm heading

I've been climbing this mountain for two days now, i should be getting close to where i'm heading. I need to make a new sword and helmet, but i need the right place with the right materials to do it, and i need to go somewhere peaceful so i can find my center. My chi is too out of balance because of what yang did. She broke my sword and helmet which was made by my sensei, but i looks like i need to make a new armor too. I left my old armor at the school, i'll be keeping it for sentimental reasons. 

"There it is", i said pulling down a cloth covering my mouth.

I continued walking up the mountain with my one sword dangling by my side with a backpack on my back with enough supplies i need for my time here

I continued walking up the mountain with my one sword dangling by my side with a backpack on my back with enough supplies i need for my time here. I made my way to the front of the cabin opening the door to the front room as i set my stuff down to the side.