no. 3

❝ how much do i have to long for you
while snow piles up on the ground
until the spring days come?
like a speck of dust that floats through the air
if the flying snow is me
i could've reached you a little faster 

🌙

jaeyeol was tired. tired of doing the same thing every. single. day. tired of just waiting. he spent his entire life waiting for something.  it was the only way he kept himself alive. he figured that if he had something to look anticipate and wait for, he had enough reason to stay alive. and now, he was waiting for hyungseok to wake up. that was it. and he was tired of thinking this way.

the winter only seemed to add on to the monotony of every day. waking up seeing the giant piles of snow on the ground felt insignificant. everywhere in the surrounding areas looked the same, and everything was indifferent. 

jaeyeol would wake up to the same feeling of exhaustion every single day. he looked out of his window every morning, to be met with the same scenery as yesterday. and, yet again, he was tired of it.

on a morning that seemed a bit colder than the rest, jaeyeol decided to walk to school. he spent 40 minutes staring at the falling snow, pondering his own significance.

like the snow, his mind was scattered. every thought led to a different mental discussion. all of which regarded the same doe-eyed boy.

if hyungseok is asleep, what is he dreaming of? who?

and out of pure desperation: could i join his dreams?

maybe if he could travel as fast as the snow was piling up, he could reach daniel's dreams.

maybe. always just maybe.