two.

Drunk. That's all I can say while observing Momo sleeping soundly in my shop's sleeping quarters. She was crying nonstop at the bar; breaking bottles, glass, puking. I never knew she would do anything like that. I was surprised myself.

____________

“I still love her. I still love Sana.” she cried and drank her tequila. She hasn't stop drinking since we got here. “I know you do. Go on, cry and say it all to me, I'm all ears.” She leaned on my shoulder, “I wasn't enough for her, Jeongyeon. She wouldn't have left me if I was.”

“You're more than enough, Momo. It's just that she wanted something that you don't have.” I explained to her, it made her cry even more.
“I gave her everything I have, why wasn't she satisfied?” I gave her my handkerchief so she can wipe off her tears, but she used it not only to wipe tears, but also to blow her nose.
“Life's cruel, you know? Most of the time, you won't get what you want and we need to accept that.”

She cried and cried until she fell asleep. “Momo, wake up, it's time to go.” I shook her, but she was in deep sleep already.

Oh fuck.

I didn't knew what to do, until I thought of my shop. Since it's 24/7, I can take her there for tonight. Since I basically live there because it's been months since I last landed my foot in my condo.

I carried her out of the bar, good thing it was crowded. Not much people saw us. I waited for a cab to pass by and once one did, I let her lay down on the back seat, and I sat on passenger seat. “To Kafès, please.”

“Hyung! What happened to her?” Chaeyoung confronted Jeongyeon while she was sneaking in the back door. “She had too much to drink. Now she's in deep sleep.” I sighed.

“Wait, isn't that Momo-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked as I lay her down to one of the beds in the sleeping quarters.
“Yeah, I invited her to drink with me, I thought that it would be a great idea for her to unwind after her break up. And I wasn't wrong.” She crossed her arms. “How is her getting so drunk a good idea to unwind?” I smirked at her. “She was able to tell me what she feel. It'll make her stronger.” She couldn't comprehend what I explained, which I fully understand because I know that even Chae works here as my co-manager, she's still young and has a lot to learn. “You'll understand soon, Chae.” I patted her shoulder. “Okay, Hyung. I'll go out there. Many customers are arriving.” she smiled at me and went to the counter to help the other staffs.

____________

“Where am I?” I heard a husky voice. I opened my eyes and sat up, I saw Momo struggling to get sit. “Need help?” she raised her hand. “I can manage.” She eventually sat up and held her head. “Jeongyeon, what happened last night? And where is this place?”
“You're at my shop. And last night, you drunk yourself until you drop. That's what you did.” I chuckled, I remember everything yet she can't even trace a scene. She felt embarrassed, I can feel it. “But why here?” I chuckled some more. “Ms. Momo, as much as I want you to go home, I can't since I don't even know where you live. I seldom go home to my condo as well, I already live here.”
“That makes sense. By the way, Jeongyeon, did I said anything last night?” I smirked “Want me to be honest?” she nodded.

“You cried, you broke glasses, puked everywhere, while saying you still love Sana, also you were—”

“Okay, okay. I've heard enough.” she facepalmed herself. “I'm so sorry that I caused trouble for you. I'll pay for the glasses I broke and for letting me sleep here.” I shook my head and laughed. “No need for that, Momo-ya. I told you, it was my treat, meaning, I cover everything, and wasn't it me who got you into this mess? I'm the one who should say sorry for being so pushy.” she sighed and nodded “But it wasn't your fault. or should I say it's both ours?” she laughed.

“Momo.” I called out. “Yes, Jeongyeon?”
I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

I'm going to help you to move on.” I gulped before saying the words. She tilts her head and looked at me with confused eyes. “What? How, exactly?”
“You see, Momo, there are steps in Moving on. Now, if you let me help you, I'll give you the steps and we can get you out of that hole.” She crossed her arms and stomp her foot repeatedly.

Please say yes.

How can I trust you?” Momo blunted. “Well, I blend your drinks everyday, and have you ever been poisoned or something? No, right?” I snickered
“I have a bad feeling about this.”
“Momo-ya, when did I ever failed you? Trust me on this.”
“Ugh, alright already.”
“Okay! I promise, Momo, once I completed the steps, I'll leave you alone.” I put out my pinky, waiting for her to get it. “Okay.” She took it to a pinky swear. “Do you have work today?” She shook her head. “It's my day off until tomorrow.” I beamed at her. “Neat! We'll take one step at a time. Want coffee?” She nodded enthusiastically.
“Good, let's start today.”

“Jeongyeon, I have a question.” She said. “Hmm?”
“Why are you all this for me? Do you like me or something?”

Crap.

I... It's because...”

Don't say it! Jeongyeon don't say it!

It's because I know how it feels, I've been there and I want to help you to conquer it. I would still like seeing my loyal customer around my shop.” I stuttered and let out a nervous smile. She giggled and nodded. “You don't have to be so nervous on telling me that, silly.” I sighed in relief. I'm still safe.

It's not yet time. You'll know soon enough, Momo.