Know

"Hey, you there, Polaroid girl!" A voice calls to her as she carefully turn around to see the person running to her.

Trying to catch his breath, Jisung straighten himself up and smiles.

"Do you want to go eat ice cream with me today?" He questioned her making her brows furrows in confusion. It had just been. A week since they've became friends. A few pictures were still taken at times that the boy doesn't see or notice but in only one week he had already pulling her in closer to his life?

The girl bit her lips to think and Jisung notice it this time however he just smiles to assure her the comfort that he's giving off.

"We can go next time if you want. Since we're not really close, though how about we use this opportunity as a chance to become closer in a friendly way?" He wants to make another suggestions to make her hang with him that after noon.

Thinking deeply she nodded in return.

"By the way, I'm sorry for never asking for your name despite us talking for a week now, what's your name if I may ask?" Jisung asks her this time and she smile.

"Call me Y/N."

That after noon, the two teens left campus together to become friends. On their way to the ice cream shop, Jisung and Y/N exchanged words to get to know each other more.

Standing in line for their orders, Y/N carefully pull out her Polaroid. Jisung raise an eyebrow at her.

"Why are you taking that out?" He smirks this time having a feeling on what she is about to do. Of course what other things do you do with a Polaroid other than taking pictures with it?

Y/N smiles faintly before looking back up to take their orders.

Once they got their ice cream she quickly snap a picture with her camera. The picture came out in a black screen as it waits to appear on the Polaroid taken. Jisung blink at the picture in her hand.

"You sure loves taking pictures of me, don't you?" He jokes and she looks away.

Jisung sighs before following her out the store.

"You know, since you keep taking a picture of me I sometimes wonder what you do with them." He ask her causing a blush to crept up to her face.

"I just want to take a picture of my first hang out with a friend." She explains to him shortly, trying to avoid the previous question. Jisung hum in response totally forgetting about his question that he had just asked about.

Heading home Y/N enters her room and pull out the box of pictures that she had just taken. All loaded with all sorts of pictures. Having to get more films for laters, she figures that she shouldn't be wasting it on just one thing or a person however she just can't help it as it's what's keeping her alive.

Smiling sadly to herself Y/N holds the picture of him that day in front of her.

「️☆️☆️☆️」️

"Our first friendly date

"Our first friendly date."

A/N:
How to get a man who looks at you like how jisung looks at that ice cream.