Chapter 5: The House and the Rooms

The small family dried their eyes, signed the contract and headed to their relatively large house.

"Woah." Harry whispered, forgetting he wasn't supposed to speak unless told, he shut his mouth.

Sirius and Remus didn't seem to mind though, they simply smiled that Harry would get to have an actual room.

They had a large room picked out for him and tommarrow, they were going to shop for clothes, bedding and many other things Harry needs.

"Ok Harry, this is our house and you will live in it with us, it's your home now." Remus explained once they were close.

"You mean, until you don't want me anymore?" Harry asked sadly. He was sure Remus and Sirius wouldn't want him forever.

Sirius frowned and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder, making him violently flinch away in fear.

"Sorry, but Harry you must understand that we're never going to leave you, you will live us forever." Sirius said softly.

Harry looked up in wonder. "Really?" He asked hopefully. Both godfathers nodded and offered a smile.

They turn went into the house and Harry was amazed. He'd never seen such a big house in all his life!

"Ok Harry, let us show you around, I know it's kind of big isn't it?" Remus asked with a laugh.

Harry nodded in agreement. "Your house is huge!" He exclaimed without thinking, making them laugh.

"This is the living room, you can sit anywhere you like!" Remus explained. Harry took it all in.

There was a large couch, a few comfy chairs, a coffee table with books and a huge bookshelf as tall as Remus himself.

"This is the kitchen, and there is plenty of food, so if you get hungry, help yourself." Sirius said.

Harry nodded a bit but was unsure. Food costs money, and he didn't want Sirius and Remus spending money on him.

Next, they went to the bathrooms. Their were two of them and they both had bathtubs and of course, sinks and toilets.

Then, they went to the bedrooms. Harry smiled. His godfather's room was pretty big. He was sure he got the smallest room.

"Ok Harry, ready to see your room?" Remus asked, excitement rushing through him. He knew Harry would love it.

Harry nodded miserably as they passed a closet, he whimpered and moved back. Remus noticed.

"Don't worry Harry, this is only the closet, all that's in there are coats and stuff for winter, we'd never put you in a closet."

Harry nodded as they turned to a relatively room. "This is your room, we hope you like it."

Harry opened the door gasped. He had the biggest room in the house! It was even bigger than his godfather's room!

There was a brightly colored rug,  a large dresser, a closet, a huge toy chest with teddy bears on it and a lot more!

"It's not much yet, but soon you'll have all kinds of stuff to play with and clothes to wear." Remus told him.

"Really?" Harry asked in shock. "Yes, we are going to a shop tommarrow so we can buy things for your room!"

Harry smiled widely. "T-Thank you sirs!" He said shyly. Remus and Sirius smiled. They never saw Harry so happy.

"Your very welcome Harry, your living with us now so we're willing to give you anything you like." Sirius replied.