I am Perspective

I wake up the sound of slow patterned beeps ringing through my ears, head pounding and body numb...I look around and I see white around me just white I look to my right and there is a window light shines in my eyes, I look to my left and I see the heart monitor and... A giant figure my vision is still blurry but I could see that they were wearing yellow red and blue with 2 streaks of yellow hair sticking out...only one person fits that description, "Ah young Midoriya, you're awake I see, " All might says...but why is he here???, "You seem confused?" He asks, "Well...why are you here," I ask, "Well I was on patrol when I Stumbled upon you and young Bakugou he was just about to end your life before I stepped in and stopped him," He says...Kacchan..., "Well what happened with him?" I ask, "Well since young bakugou is still a minor he will be on house arrest and be suspended from school for a year and will have it on his record," He says, "and you were very brave to stand up to him but you should've sought help from an elder instead, you are quirkless and if bakugou was very serious about hurting you he would've easily killed you with his quirk, and unfortunately after I had a conversation with your mother she told be that you wanted to go to UA, however people without quirks cannot go to UA there is nothing I can do about it," He says, "But...you said anyone could be a hero if you were brave enough to do it...," I say, "Listen kid it was a marketing thing we all know not everyone has quirks it just helped with the sales," He says and his tone suddenly changed he was no longer the All Might I knew, "I can give you a discount for my merch and ticket to my show thats all I can do kid," He says in a monotone voice almost no emotion showing, it's as if he was a different person...but this is the true him nothing but a greedy low life, Anger raged inside of me it could no longer contain, "YOU LYING BASTARD...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A GREEDY FAME OBSESSED LOW LIFE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND FAME...JUST GET THE FUCK OUT...LEAVE!" I shout, and he just leaves with no protest just leaves... 

================time skip====somewhere in hosu city==============================

what do I do now... I am quirkless I can't go to UA...my childhood idol was just another greedy low life...suddenly I hear a scream and I followed that scream and it lead me to an alleyway I saw a hero and a villain that villain seems to have stolen that woman's purse and a hero has come to get him I immediately get on my all might hood on with a mask and I shout "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!"  but...the villain held me, hostage, "Put your weapon down or this kid's throat will be cut!" I try to move but this villain is too strong "help kid look I dont wanna hurt you so please help me all I want  is enough money for my ill mother,"  the villain says ...wait he is doing this for his mother? "ok fine look villain       once the hero is distracted I will charge at him with your knife ok?" I said "ok sure, and call me saki, " he said  "3...2...1...GO" I shouted he passed me the knife and I ran until I felt my knife in something I stabbed the hero...at that moment everything around me went black i...killed...a...Hero, as I think about it everything around me, started fading away into the darkness.

I wake up finding myself in a home on a couch, I sit up with my hands supporting me from the behind. "Oh you're awake if you don't remember me my name is Sakihiko Takahashi Saki for short, Thanks back there you're a lifesaver!" Said Saki  "So what kind of quirk do you have I mean that was some fast thinking is your quirk like super fast thinking?!" "Well... I don't have a quirk," I quietly said while fiddling my fingers. "Well, you don't need one that was great for a normal person!"Saki cheered on "Well how about you join me... I mean you can't really be a hero after that they can easily use technology to reveal your face, so...?" "oh fine why not it will be a new perspective," I said while realizing I just joined the league of villains.