The class suddenly became silent when the teacher stepped in. Their eyes were focusing on the boy that just stepped into their class.

"Good morning class, you may sit." the teacher said.

The whole class started whispering about Jongin and that made him felt afraid.

"As you can see, we have a new student here." the students started chattering after the teacher stated that.

"Jongin, introduce yourself." Jongin gasped as the teacher said that.

He fixed his spectacles before uttering. "Hi, my name is Kim Jongin."

"Ew, look at his appearance."

"How can he be accepted in our school?."

"He doesn't deserve to be here."

Jongin truckled his head as he heard those hurtful words from his new classmates.

"Class silent! Jongin you can sit at the empty place in the back." the teacher asked the class to silent.

Jongin nodded before his legs moved to the place his teacher stated.

"But Sir, that is Sehun's place." one of the student said.

Jongin frowned in confusion. Sehun? Who is that?

"So what? There's two table at the back." the teacher replied. Not even bothering about that Sehun guy.

"But Sir-

Before any words could be utter, a guy barged into the classroom without any greeting.

"How early you are, Sehun." the teacher stated in an obvious sarcasm. While Sehun, the guy just shrugged it off.

Without bothering about the teacher, Sehun walked passed by the students. Heading towards his place.

The whole class became really silent after Sehun came in.

"Who are you?." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he saw an unfamiliar guy sitting at his place, beside actually.

Jongin gasped, before stood up from his seat.

"I'm new here." he stated, while bowing deeply to Sehun. Looking at the guy awkwardly.

"He will be sitting with you from now on, Sehun." the teacher stated firmly. Sehun rolled his eyes and plopped down on his seat.

"Okay class, I want you to pair up with anyone for this group work." the teacher began the lesson.

Jongin secretly glanced at Sehun beside him, and the guy was already closing his eyes.

He swore Sehun was so handsome.

The class became loud with chatters as the teacher said that. Jongin was the only one dumbfounded.

With who must he be paired up? He didn't even know anyone and they seemed to hate him.

"So to make it fair, I will be pairing you up." the class once again became loud with protested.

One by one names being called. Jongin was waiting patiently for his name to be called.

He wanted to know with who he would be pair up.

"Jongin, you will be pair up with Sehun." Jongin gasped. Head slowly turned aside to look at Sehun.

Seriously why him? He was too scary.

"Sehun!." the teacher approached their place and slammed Sehun's table.

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, looking at the teacher with irritating look. "What?."

"You and Jongin will be pair up."

Sehun looked at the teacher once and nodded his head.

Jongin huffed. He knew this would be really hard for him.

It was recess time and all the students slowly left the class to the canteen. Jongin was still in the class, with Sehun.

He inhaled deeply before turning to Sehun. "Sehun, it's recess, you are not going to the canteen?."

Sehun's eyes slowly opened and the first thing he saw was Jongin's beautiful eyes that was covered by the spectacles.

He was amazed for few seconds.

"No." he answered shortly.

Jongin nodded. He needed to brave this time. He needed to ask about the group work.

"Wh-

His words were cut off by the loud slammed door.

A gang suddenly entered the classroom, heading right towards them.

"Hi, Sehunnie." the guy at the front uttered.

Sehun grunted. "What do you want, Kang Daniel?."

Daniel, the guy scoffed.

"Trying to be a good boy to your new lover hm?." he scoffed. Looking at the already scared Jongin.

Sehun turned to look at Jongin and he could see the captivating eyes were teared up.

He didnt know why but he hated it when Jongin was like that.

Daniel kicked the table beside Sehun but the guy didn't even flinch.

"What is going on here!?."

--

Hi! New story here, should I continue it? ❤