10; drunk

6:00pm -lily's pov *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"oh my god, what the hell?"

CORBYN and i are currently at dinner. of course daniel wasn't happy about having to stay back, but we told him we would get him something to eat.

"thank you for coming out on this date tonight," corbyn says and i smile. "it's pretty obvious by now that i completely love your company," i say and corbyn blushes.

"i wish we met some other way. where you weren't my assistant who bonded with my other assistant about how cocky i am," he says and i let out a laugh.

"well maybe if i wasn't your assistant, we wouldn't of met at all," i say and he raises an eyebrow. "good way to look at it, miss marie," he says and i giggle. corbyn holds up his wine glass.

"to my beautiful date," he says and i smile, holding up my wine glass. "to my handsome date," i say and we clank glasses, earning giggles from both of us as we drink.

a few more filled cups later.. and we're both drunk. not where we're falling over about to pass out, but drunk enough to be giggling and saying stuff we didn't mean to say.

we're walking to the pool. it's dark out now and the pool is lit up. kids and adults are all around, it's crowded. "i want to go in!" i whine and corbyn giggles. "no, you can't. we have our clothes on."

"so?" i ask and start to take off my heels. corbyn laughs, "stop!! we can't swim naked here." i pout, but end up laughing. "here, let me carry your shoes," he says and i hand them to him.

"i don't feel so good," i say as we make our way back to our room. "i think it was the lobster," i say and corbyn laughs. "i'm not feeling so hot either." "at least you look hot," i say and corbyn smiles. "hey, you do too."

"not right now i don't," i giggle, almost tripping over my own foot. "yes you do! god, you're probably the sexiest woman on this boat!" corbyn smiles, throwing his hands up.

"i wish." "well your wish came true," he says and i smile. we get to our room and walk in, not seeing daniel. "he's probably shitting," corbyn says, causing me to laugh.

"baby, where you do want your shoes?" he asks and i point next to my bag. he puts them down and we both get on the bed. it's dark in the room and we're both feeling tired.

"let me unzip your dress," corbyn says and i sit up, letting him. i pull it down and throw it on the floor. i lay back down and look up, seeing corbyn standing.

he undos his belt, pulling down his pants. he pulls his shirt over his head and comes in the bed, pulling the covers over the both of us.

"goodnight, baby," corbyn says and leans over, kissing my lips. "oh my god, what the hell?" daniel says, coming out of the bathroom. oh shit.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*