7; so sudden

7:45pm -corbyn's pov *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"we leave tomorrow morning."

LILY and i's date has been amazing so far. i'm glad she agreed to this date, she seems to be enjoying herself. after we are done eating, i bring her upstairs to my bedroom.

she giggles, "what are we doing up here.. mr.besson?" i smile, biting my lip, "well.. whatever you want to do." she laughs, "maybe just a little foreplay."

i smirk, pulling her waist so her body is against mine. i connect our lips, moaning into the kiss as she grabs my crotch.

this is gonna be a fun night.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ -lily's pov

i walk into work and sit at my desk, looking over at daniel. he did something different with his hair. he looks hot.

corbyn walks in and looks at me as he walking by, "good morning miss marie." "good morning mr.besson," i say and he smirks, walking into his office.

daniel comes over with his desk chair, sitting next to me. "hey, you haven't been answering any of my texts. are you okay?" he asks and i nod. "yeah i'm totally fi-" "daniel! lily!" we hear and daniel sighs.

we both get up and walk into his office. he looks pissed. "yes?" i ask and corbyn looks up at the both of us. "how do you guys feel about going on a cruise with me for a week?" he asks and my eyes go wide.

"what?" i ask and he sighs. "i have to meet with some very important people on that ship and i'll need your guy's assistance. what do you guys say?" daniel and i exchange looks.

"yeah, i'll go," daniel says and i nod, agreeing with him. corbyn sighs, "i know this is sudden and i'm sorry. we leave tomorrow morning." "it's alright sir, we'll be ready," daniel says.

"good, thank you that is all," corbyn says and we walk out. "holy shit," i say and daniel giggles. "hey, a week with a pretty girl? how could i say no to that?" he says and i smile, slapping his chest.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*