Moving to Santa Carla

Disclaimer: I do not own The lost boys characters or the script, but I do own my Oc.

Raven Pov.

Hi I'm Raven Emerson, you will not know of me but I am the older sister to Sam Emerson and unfortunately I am the twin sister to Micheal.

I am seventeen years old, I have long dark brown hair that reaches the bottom of my back, my eyes are bright blue.

Recently our Mother caught Dad cheating on her with another woman, after the divorce he is trying to get custody of me and my brothers but at this very moment we are heading to our new home Santa Carla.

"We're getting close." Mum mentions keeping her eyes on the road. In all honesty I can't wait to get out of this car, I really hate being cramped up for so long.

"What is that smell?" I hear Sam say beside me, wrinkling his nose in disgust.

Rolling my eyes at him "it the ocean air Sam, are you dump or something?" I snickered before looking out the window watching the scenery go by.

"I'm not dumb" Sam defended himself from my comment. "Beside it smells like someone died" he added.

'Brothers...' I sighed closing my eyes to clear my mind a bit.

*Time skip*

After a while we arrived at our grandpa place only to see him laying down on the porch.

Mum was the first one to react getting out the car and rushing over to him.

"Dad? Dad?" Mum said kneeling down trying to wake him up.

"Looks like he's dead" Micheal said staring at grandpa. 'Really, Micheal really!' I thought glaring at Micheal.

"No, he's just a deep sleeper..." Mum said quickly shaking grandpa.

"If he's dead, can we go back to Phoenix?" Sam said hopefully staring at Mum.

"What is wrong with you two?" I said ticked off of their attitudes.

"Playin' dead. And from what I heard, doin' a damn good job of it, too." Grandpa pipped up making Mum relax a bit.

3rd Pov

Meanwhile at the cave the lost boys were having a vision of a girl with long dark brown hair with blue eyes, with a smile that van make their cold dead hearts beat.

David Pov

I instantly opened my eyes in shock and disbelief. I heard Paul, Dwayne and Marco wake up is well.

" Mmmmm I just saw the most beautiful girl I ever saw with long dark brown hair with blue eyes" Paul said smirking towards us.

"Hey, I saw the same girl to" Marco said kicking Paul.

"Hmm did we all have a vision of the same girl?" I questioned in annoyed tone, not annoyed that we all might have the same mate but annoyed that those two have to be so loud.

"Yeah" Marco, Dwayne and Pail said in union.

"Looks like our mate is close, for now let sleep we will find her when night comes" I said closing my eyes.

I hope you all enjoy.