.1.

It's Sunday evening and I pack my bag for school the next day. The weather outside was dark and gloomy almost as if it was about to rain.

As I put my geometry textbook in my bag I hear a loud noise hit my window. the only person brave enough to come here at 11pm would be benji I'm assuming as he's literally scared of nothing.

I open my window and indeed it is him. He struggles to climb into my window so I decided to give him a hand as I looked like a dumb idiot just staring at him.

"Hey you wanna skip school tomorrow?" He said. I turned around and walked to my bed and said "nah I already did my homework for tomorrow I'm not just going to skip and have done this for no reason".

"If you don't skip with me tomorrow I will call up some other e girl that lives only a town away from us" he said trying to intimidate me.

"No, benji don't even try it I'm going to school and there's no way you're changing my mind" I said frustrated

"Aight fine. I'm leaving" he said heading back to the window.

He slowly walked down the road with his hands in his pockets and disappeared into the foggy forest.

I decided to go downstairs stairs and unplug my phone from its charger when I heard "who was in your room Kelsey"

I turned around and saw my mom in a her office wear. "No one" I hesitantly lied.

"Don't you fucking lie to me I heard a mans voice" she said walking closer to me.

"Yo chill it was just Benji" I said as I backed away towards the kitchen.
"Who's benji and why was he in your room at 11pm" she said stepping closer again.

I swiftly grabbed my keys from behind me and ran out to the corridor "he's my boyfriend" I screamed as I ran out the door and out the porch.

I decided I might as well just skip school as knowing my mom she will pick me up from school and Literally hold me hostage until I answer her questions.

I would go to benji's house but it's 11:30pm already which is when they usually close our local forest and that's the only route I can go through to get to his house as he lives at the other side.

I then went to my older sister who lives with my dad not to far away from where I was at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~jokes on you bitch~~~~~
So this book so far is kinda boring but it's only cuh it's the beginning.

Don't forget to vote and share ❤️