(5)

{Alex pov}

"What?" Dad asked me. He stood there in disbelief.

"I-I really want sex with you right now." I lied. I want to be with Jace right now. I didn't want to have to come home. After he hears dad have sex with me, he'll come over and help me. That was the plan. If dad wasn't going to, then I wouldn't see Jace anymore tonight.

Dad nodded slowly. "Since when are you so ambitious?" He laughed. I grabbed his hand and quickly moved to my room.

"Alexander, are you okay?" he asked as I took my pants off.

"Fucking great, Dad!" I smiled, breathing hard. I was nervous and scared. What if Jace was now going to go back on what he said?

I kept my shirt on, then laid down on my back. Panting hard from fear, I shut my eyes and threw my hands backwards. Clutching onto the headboard, I cringed as dad thrusted into me. He wasn't patient or gentle, and I cried out with pain.

"D- Dad, stop." I whimpered. "Please."

"Alexander, you wanted to do this!" he growled, only going harder.

"Not this hard. Please stop!" I begged him.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dad brought his fist to my head, and it left me blacking out some. I felt dizzy an nauseous, and I wasn't sure what to do.

Dad tensed up then released inside of me. He took himself out, then breathed heavily sitting on his knees. I rolled over to my stomach then curled up into a ball. Dad got off the bed and placed my blanket over me.

"Night Alexander. I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed my forehead, then walked out. I stayed in the same position for about thirty minutes- until dad left. Then took my time getting up. I was still dizzy, and my vision blurred. looking at the sheets, I now saw fresh blood. Cringing and feeling more weak, I made my way into the bathroom carefully.

I turned the shower on as hot as it could go then climbed in. I leaned up against the wall, and let the bathroom fill with steam. Shutting my eyes I wanted to burn off the remains of my father.

Could hear Jace pound on the door outside, but I didn't want to move. The pounding didn't sound all too worried, but more pissed off. Pain flared through me as I stepped out of the shower. I slipped clean boxers on, but a pair of dirty jeans, and I wasn't too sure about the shirt.

Biting the inside of my lip, I slowly made my way over to the door. I placed my hand on the door knob, and opened it quickly, almost falling on Jace.

"You look like holy hell." Jace dragged me over to couch.

"Kinda." I shrugged. Jace raised an eyebrow then started looking around the room. I swung my legs up on the coffee table then threw a blanket over my lap. I could feel myself start to bleed more and I didn't want him to see.

"Where is your apartment key?" He asked me, coming in from the kitchen.

"Nightstand." I nodded toward my room.

"Stay here." Jace seemed almost annoyed but he still kept his word and was caring about me.

"Oh fuck."He gasped from my room. He came out biting his hand to keep from cringing to badly. "Alex do you have any other sheets?" he sounded sick.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.

"Yuck!" Jace shivered, then came over to me. He pocketed my keys then began to scoop me up.

"Don't!" I jumped.

"Can you walk?" He seemed confused.

I nodded, then tried my hardest to stand up without struggling.