[9]Arranged Marriages never work! Especially when you're marrying a PREP!

Just a short snippet, but I thought maybe you guys wanted some. Tell me how it is. If you like it or not, if you absolutely hate it. Whatever. Also, please comment, vote, and fan! Thanks! Bye!

He was in blue swimming pants that complimented those pretty eyes.

"Hello." James whispered. I 'hmphh'ed and turned around. "Sorry about earlier. Pablo can be a bit of a douche when he's around pretty girls." He said and then I heard a smack.

Probably James hitting his forehead because he called me pretty. I felt myself blush. How sweet.

The water around me rippled and I was aware of another body in the tub with me. No one said anything for a few minutes. Talk about an uncomfortable moment. I put my hands on top of each other and moved my thumbs in a circular motion.

"Awkward turtle." I muttered. He looked at me like I was a crazed person. What? I did almost drown today. Gosh. I sighed, pulling my hands apart and submerging my head underneath the hot water.

When I got up, I came face to face with warm gray eyes. The same gray eyes as-NO! Don't think about that now. Cry about it later. Focus on James.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." He repeated. Just like in the limo, I was trapped in his eyes. My mind was all over the place and I couldn't think straight.

He quietly reached for my face and I allowed him, though I did let out a gasp of surprise at what I was thinking. I definitely wanted this. Nothing could stop me, I WANTED this. I NEEDED it. It's all I could think about. His intoxicating breath, his warm, soft looking lips. No, I couldn't stop myself not even if I wanted to.

He brought our faces closer and closer, finally closing his eyes. With his warm gray eyes no longer seen, I could think a little bit straighter. I wanted to kiss him but at what cost? Did I really want to fall for James? Because I knew, oh boy did I know, that if I kissed him, the whole relationship between us would change. But did I really want that?

Finally, about to close the distance, I closed my eyes. Yes. I definitely wanted the kiss. But did I want to fall for him? He's prep, I couldn't want this.

Throughout all my thinking, James brought our faces closer and closer still and when our lips touched I made my final decision. No. I didn't want to fall for James this early in our marriage. Even if it was arranged.

"No." I murmured against his lips.

"What's that?" he silently said.

"No." I said more firmly. He still didn't do anything. "No." I repeated over and over again, my voice getting harder and coming out more as a yell than a murmur.

"NO!" I yelled and pushed him away. "We aren't doing this. We can't."

His turned rejected, then he looked as if I smacked him across the face with a stick that had nails coming out of it. Then he settled into an angry, almost murderous state.

"Why not?" he demanded, as if he didn't know.

"I can't like a prep! Let alone kiss one! It's against all my DNA!" I almost shouted. Our anger just escalated, shot up into the sky after I said that.

"I can't believe I just tried to kiss you! You're just a stupid waste of time!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I can't believe my mom set me up to marry someone as player-ishly pricky as you!" I shouted, cringing at the words. He gasped. He composed his face into squinted eyes, frown on face, and his hands clenched into fists.

"At least I can get someone into bed with me! And you know what? Your right! My parents really did screw up trying to make me marry a wrist cutting, black loving, stupid looking emo!" he exploded. I felt my heart tear at those words. I felt forever and always unloved and unloving. No one ever wanted to be nice to me, they would die a horrible and painful death. That's how my brother died. Ever since then I slowly let myself drift from people.

I felt something warm and wet going down my face. A tear. James face automatically softened.

I felt detached from my body, I felt myself stand up, get out of the water and towards the door, going inside to my-I mean our-room, and laying on the couch-soaking wet, curling up into a ball.

I cried for a long time. Seconds, minutes, hours-I didn't care. My heart was fragmented into a million pieces and I remembered the depression I had felt when my brother had died.

I know I shouldn't have said what I did but at the surprise of Jessie and his warm grey eyes, just broke down my mental wall that blocked me from hurting all this time. I felt the couch move and a warm body embraced me into a hug. I sank my head into his chest, and relaxed into his arms, forgetting all the anger that was directed toward him in the hot tub.

And I knew, this night, could change how we look and feel about eachother.

How did you like it? or did you not? I need some feedback please! Thanks!