He looked slightly alarmed "okay, so what's marking and how do you do it" he asked. I took a deep breath, "since I'm a lycan, so my lycan will bite you which will leave a permanent mark on your body and it is our way of claiming what is ours". His eyes were widened now, goddess just don't make him freak out.

"When I mark you, my venom will turn you into a lycan too", I said. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it again, he repeated this many times but did not say anything. I sat next to him and turned his face towards me, "love listen to me, I promise you I'll not do it until you want me to".

"I know I lost control today but it won't ever happen again, okay". He didn't say anything for a few more minutes, I sat quietly with him, holding his hand in mine. "There's no pressure on you Jay" I whispered, I was kind of scared now.

"I don't know what to say Amore, it's really huge, my whole life will change" he said. "I know but you have to understand, I'll never force anything on you" I said. "I know but I need some time to process this information" he said and I nodded in response.

..........................................

Me, Becky and V are currently hanging out in my room, I don't know what they are talking about because my mind wouldn't stray from what happened when I told Jay about the whole mating deal. I know it is a big thing but I told him a thousand times that I would never mark him without his permission.

He said he had plans with his friends which will give him some space to think about all of this as well. So, I made plans with these two. Hopefully we will also be able to figure things out about V and her so called mate.

V snapped her fingers in front of my face, "dude, you're always with your boyfriend can you at least be here for now" she said and laughed. I rolled my eyes at her, "look who's talking, you're the one who's always with this Daniel".

"Hey! I'm not" she slapped my arm lightly making me roll my eyes again. "Since we're talking about boyfriends, V tell us about your guy" Becky asked. I mentally gave Becky a thumbs up for coming to the point, sooner we are sure about this dude better it is.

"He's not my guy yet, I mean we hang out together all the time but he has not officially asked me out" she said. "I'm sure he'll ask pretty soon" I said in a bored tone. Becky glared at me, goddess I chose the wrong time for all this.

"But what's it like between you two, is it like any other guy or does it feel special, you know butterflies and sparks and all" Becky asked again. V blushed, "I think it's very special to me guys. Every time he's around, I forget about the whole world and when he's not with me, he's all I think about"

"I don't know if I'm crazy but I feel accrual sparks when he touches me, I thought that's what they just said in movies, the air around is like charged with electricity always, I know it doesn't make much sense but it feels like a part of me was missing and I find it in him". I face palmed myself, "what" V pouted. Becky smacked me on my head.

"Uh, nothing I just feel bad this dude's taking my best friend away from me" I said. She hugged me, "he's not taking me away from you, you're my best friend". I did not know whether to be happy for her or not.

She got the best gift of the world but I am still not sure about her mate. We talked for hours and the more she talked about Daniel; more we were believing that they are mates. I just hope, our history does not ruin V's life.

Liam, Becky and I were having dinner, Jay has still not called or texted me. "Stop pushing your food around the plate Enna" Becky scolded me. I rolled my eyes "I'm one hundred- and sixty-eight-years old Becky and you scold me like I am six".

"You've been like this all day, what happened with Jayson" she asked. "Nothing big, I just told him about the whole mating thing". "And" she said. "And he didn't react like one would hope" I said. "It's okay Enna, he's a human, it'll take him to adjust to everything" Liam said. I nodded back.

"What do we do about V" Liam asked. "If I kill Daniel right now, she'll get over him in some time" I shrugged. Becky's mouth hung open making me and my brother laugh. "What" she asked. "Oh, my sweet summer child, I'm just joking" I said.

"It was not funny; we can't take this away from V" she said angrily. "I know Becky, I'm just worried. I still don't have positive feelings about that Pablo dude". "Who Pablo dude" Liam asked. "Ugh! Daniel Pablo Rivera, were you sleeping when Piero was talking about him" I said, now irritated.

"Don't get annoyed at me, go call your mate" he rolled his eyes. "Why should I, he should call me" I said and got up. I washed my plate and went to my room, shouting good night on my way up. I checked my phone for the thousandth time but there was nothing from him.

I spent the whole night tossing and turning around but I couldn't sleep. I looked at my phone again, it was nine in the morning and there was still no message from him, I hate it. "Enna, come have breakfast" Becky shouted from downstairs.

"I'm still sleeping" I shouted back. I heard footsteps coming up, I put a pillow on my face and then blanket over it, "if you dare to come close to me Liam, I'll break all your bones one by one and I don't care if Becky gets mad at me". "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed".

This was not Liam's voice, I tried to uncover myself but I was so tangled I fell on the floor in the process and my mean mate started laughing, while I sat there pouting, still tangled in my blanket.

He walked towards me, picked me up and put me on my bed. I was still pouting because I am mad at him. He sat next to me and pulled me to close to him, "is my Amore mad at me". I nodded yes. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to upset you" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

There is nothing better in this world than being in your mate's arms. I hugged him and put my head on his chest. "So, did you think about all that" I asked. He stroked my back, "I'm still not sure about all of it Amore, I need more time to think about all that".

I looked at him and asked "so how come you are here then". "Because I hate staying away from you" he said and gave me a soft but passionate kiss which I gladly responded to. "I'm sure you're not sleeping anymore, breakfast is served" came Becky's voice making both of us laugh.

I quickly freshened up and we both joined them downstairs for breakfast.

....................................