Chapter 22

Jayson's POV:

"Enough Amore, you don't have to be so mean to them, I asked to see you once. If you hate me so much then fine, I'll go and never come back to you again" I shouted. Everybody stopped, Liam and his girlfriend were staring at me wide eyed.

I expected her to say something, anything but she did not. She did not even turn to look at me. I could not understand what was happening. "Sorellina" Liam said softly to her and grabbed her arms to hold her.

Becky gasped "Li, her wounds, she's bleeding too much, put her to bed I need to patch her up again". Liam carried her in his arms, she was not protesting at all now. When he put her on bed, I saw her whole top was soaked in blood.

"What are you guys doing, we need to take her to some nice doctor" I said to them. "We can't, doctors will never understand her wounds or her healing properties" Liam answered. Becky came back to the room with a huge first aid kit in her hands.

"You don't want to see this Jayson; I'll suggest you leave and come back later" Becky said to me. "I'm not going anywhere; I'm staying with her" I said firmly. She shared a look with Liam and then nodded at me.

She injected something in Amore's body and immediately her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She cut her top open and removed the bandages to clean it up. There were huge claw marks on her chest and stomach.

The intensity of pain I felt when I saw her like this was too much for me. I have never felt like this before. It felt like I was equally wounded as her.

When she was done, I asked her "why does it hurt me so much seeing her like this". She gave me a sympathetic look "it's not my place to explain these things to you Jayson". "Well somebody has to tell me something" I said angrily.

"What do you know about us" Liam asked me. "I just know that you guys are not humans, some sort of werewolf but with a different name. I know that you guys are strong and I read that you have unreal healing properties. Then why would Amore not heal" I said.

"We're not werewolves, we're lycans. Yes, we've different side to us but that does not mean we're not humans. As for Enna not healing, we think that her lycan's not helping her and if you stay with her maybe she'll heal better" he said.

"Why, how does my presence help" I asked. They both shared a look, "not your place to tell me" I said in annoyance. "Listen Jayson, what you and Enna share is very special. She should get a chance to explain all of this to you".

Before I could say anything, he continued, "I know right now you feel like she won't ever tell you but trust me she has reasons behind everything she's doing. Once you know everything, you both can decide whatever you guys want".

"So, you think I should stay here with her" I asked. He nodded at me. "But what if she reacts the same and it makes things worse" I asked worried for her. "Trust me when I say this, only you can help her and only you can stop her from bursting out like she did now" he said.

I sat on the chair next to her bed with my head in my hands. I don't know what is happening. Nothing makes sense at all. I don't know why Amore is pushing me away. I don't know why she was so mad at her brother for letting me see her.

They both left me alone with her, which I was glad for. She looks like an innocent child while she is sleeping. Although she looks really weak but her beauty is still not fazed by anything. So many scars on her body, her torso is wrapped in bandages but she looks like a warrior.

I traced the marks on her arm with my finger softly, "Amore, I don't know why you're pushing me away but I'm not letting you go that easy. I don't understand anything right now but I'm very sure about this pull I feel towards you".