Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, What Could Go Wrong?

As we walked into the pizzeria we saw someone behind the counter in front of us, looking bored. We could hear the others talking about what was happening. Neon held himself high, acting fearless, while Arow and I were scanning the area for anything suspicious.

"How may I help you three newcomers?" the man asked with an off-putting smile. Neon started to shiver a little bit because he noticed that the man was wearing all purple and immediately knew who he really was.

"We are here on business..." Neon said, trying not to stutter or show weakness.

"We are working with the Legends of Tomorrow and we want to know if you or anyone else here has seen anything... odd recently," he continued.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. Can you please clarify?" the man in purple said.

"What he means is, have you or any other employees seen anything that seems off, or have any employees been acting stranger than usual?" I jumped in, as Neon looked like his fight-or-flight reaction might trigger. The man then nodded his head as if he was thinking, but then he looked at us like he was staring into our souls and gave us a creepy smirk.

"The only strange thing around here is me," the Purple Man said, still smirking at us. We all jumped back when he said that. I had never seen Arow and Neon look so scared. Then the radio buzzed and a voice started to speak.

"~Hey, this is Constantine. I'm quickly filling in for Sara because she had to use the ladies room. She wanted me to check in on your investigation. So, how is it going?~" the voice asked. Neon and Arow seemed confused, but I could feel excitement building inside of me.

"Unfortunately, there isn't anything weirder than usual here that we know of yet, just a creepy man in a purple uniform saying that he's the only weird thing around," I responded, calming myself down.

"~OK then. Either Sara or myself will check back with you guys in a couple of hours or less so stay alert and be cautious~" Constantine then clicked off and we were back to looking at the Purple Man. He was staring at us with a bigger smirk than before as we walked towards the dining room. Neon saw the animatronics and smiled a little because of Freddy, but it turned into a slight frown as he noticed something. Arow and I looked at Freddy too and saw a red jacket on his shoulder. I noticed a half covered symbol on the back of the jacket that I vaguely recognized, then realized why it was so familiar.