More adventures to come

Neon, Arow, and I made breakfast and soon started to talk about what happened. It was all actually really fun to talk about. From having a base for the Tubby Custard Bandits, to fighting alongside heroes, even if they were actually fictional, to then possibly seeing them again in one way or another. It all felt surreal. It felt like some fever dream, except it actually was a dream, hehe. Neon and I started laughing really hard when Arow was so scared, but then he got back at Neon because of when we were in the pizzeria, making it feel even funnier. The entire experience felt like a rollercoaster of emotions and it was actually kinda cool but also kinda scary to experience. I had so much fun being able to go on an adventure with Neon and Arow, but I also felt like I could really talk to them if something was wrong, like it was something that I could actually ONLY dream of. Even though it felt like an actual dream, I feel like I'm so ready for more adventures to come.

A/N: So I guess I'll just end this story here, hehe. After I had a decent amount written, I feel like I had pretty much run out of ideas, but I'm honestly glad I was able to finally finish this one way or another lol. Anyway, I hope y'all have enjoyed this story and hopefully in the future, I don't make another sort of, I guess, rushed ending like this for any other stories I write. Have an amazing day, cya!!