Was it Just a Dream?

After what felt like forever, I woke up in my bed back home. Neon and Arow were in their sleeping bags on the floor next to my bed as they too started to wake.

"Hey Fox," Neon greeted, giving me a little drowsy smile.

"Yea, hey Fox," Arow greeted as well.

"Hey," I said, not realizing I looked concerned.

"Is something wrong?" Neon asked.

"Uuuh... I don't know. I kinda had a weird dream that we were in a game world and it was like we were living the storyline of Slendytubbies but with other games involved. And also apparently the Legends of Tomorrow were there."

"Wait, you had that dream too?" Arow asked, somewhat shocked.

"I- I did too what the heck," Neon said, just as shocked.

"Whoa whoa whoa... so we all had the same dream? But I mean, it would make sense since I saw you guys and you guys must've seen me?"

"Maybe."

"Huh..."

"Well, maybe it actually happened. Like we were seeing through the eyes of an alternate version of ourselves?" Arow said.

"Yeah, that does make more sense then us just so happening to be in each other's heads at the same time?"

"Welp, I'm getting hungry... I- damn, it's already noon?"

"What? What do you mean it's noon?" Neon asked, looking at his watch, "oh my god it IS noon. What the heck?"

"It didn't feel like we were asleep for that long. And we were only asleep for a couple hours, right?" I said, getting really nervous.

"What the? It felt like we went on with life for a couple days, not that we were ASLEEP during the entire thing," Arow said, getting nervous as well.

"Alright, let's just calm down and break down this dream. Ok?" Neon said.

"Alright," Arow and I said in unison.