How They Became Your Parents

Start from the beginning

Then Deadshot and KC came in, and lastly Dr. Moone and Col. Flag. "Y/n is so beautiful, Katana." June said as she held you.  "Thank you. So when are you two going to have a baby of your own?" She asked making Rick almost choke on his coffee.  "That's none of your business, Katana!" He said as your mommy and June laughed. After everyone left, your daddy got to have a special moment with you, while your mommy slept. "You know something y/n. I thought I could never love again, but that changed when I met your mommy and now I'm meeting you. I swear to protect you with all my life, my sweet little y/n." He cooed as you drifted off to sleep.

Deadshot- Floyd was out doing another job, when a woman screamed for help and a baby's cry. "Shut up, bitch and keep that little brat of yours quiet!" The man yelled. You just cried louder, when the man pulled his gun out and got ready to shoot you, but the gun was shot out of his hand. "What the hell? Deadshot?!" "Stay close to me and keep your head down." Deadshot told your birth mother. There were bullets flying everywhere. Deadshot got all of the men, but your mother got shot. "Hey. You okay?" He asked her, but no response. He saw you in tears. "Hey, there. Shh... You're safe. How would you like to come home with me?" He asked you as you held onto his armor. "Don't worry kid. No one will hurt you, not on my watch."  He cooed as he took you back to his apartment. 

Killer Croc- One night, KC was in the sewers looking for food, when he heard a strange sound. He went by an opening and saw box. He made sure no one was around and took the box. He opened it and saw a baby, that no more than a few days old. "Who could be so cruel to their own flesh and blood." He thought as he looked down at the baby, who began to shake. "I better get you warm." He said as he took the baby back to his home. He didn't have much, but now he has a baby to take care of. Luckily he found an apartment that didn't cost too much and it had everything that a human baby would need. "I wonder what your name is or if you even have a name." He said as gave you his hoodie to keep you warm and held you. He went through a lot of names, before he settled on one name. "How about I name you, y/n?" You smiled  you as slept inside the warm hoodie. "Yeah, y/n. I like it. Goodnight y/n."

Captain Boomerang- One dark evening, while robbing a bank, Captain Boomerang's men were holding everyone hostage, while he and another guy stole the money.  As they got the last bag of money, Captain Boomerang knocked him out and went to the get away car, when he was stopped by a sound. "What in the bloody hell is that noise?" He said as he found a baby in an old car seat. "Now, what's a beautiful little thing like you doin' out here and where are your parents?" He asked. You just kept on crying. "Oh. They abandoned you, well you're in luck little one, cause I'm going to bring ya home with me." He said as he placed you in the back seat, where he found a note attached to your blanket. "Y/n? It has a nice villain name to it. Let's go home, y/n." He cooed.

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag- (This took place after Enchantress was "killed") After the fight in Mid-Way city, Rick and June got married and now are going to be welcome a baby. 

One night, Rick was up in the nursery taking his last look at it, before the newest member of the Flag family is born. "What are you doing up here, babe?" June said as Rick turned around to his beautiful nine month pregnant wife, standing in the doorway of the nursery. "I'm just checking to make sure we have everything." "(Chuckling) Rick. You and I both know that car is packed with our bags." She said. When out of the blue, June felt something wet. "Rick. I think my water broke." "Okay. Let's get you to the ER." (Time skip to ER)  After long 12 hour birth, you were born. "Would you like to cut your daughter's/son's umbilical cord, sir?" The doctor asked your daddy, who nodded his head. Once you were cleaned up, the nurse brought you back to your mommy and daddy. "Hello my little baby girl/boy. Welcome to the world. I'm your mommy and this handsome man over there is your daddy. Do you want see him?" She cooed at you as your daddy picked  you up and placed you in his arms. Rick was at a lost for words, for words couldn't explain how beautiful and precious you were to him. Your mommy went to sleep, while you and your daddy had a daddy-daughter/son moment together. "Hello my sweet little y/n. I'm your daddy and I want you to know how much daddy loves you. He will always be there for you." He said as he rocked you, gently. You gave out a yawn and stretched out before snuggling into him, listening to his heart beating. "Goodnight, my little solider." He said as he kissed your head.

Enchantress- In Mid-Way City, Enchantress was working on her weapon, when the sound of a crying baby caught her ears.  She followed the crying and saw a group of men trying to hurt you. She used her magic and beat up each guy. She turned to you saw you had minor injuries on both your arms and legs. She used her magic to heal your injuries. You giggled, but when she was going to leave, you started to cry. "Shh... You're safe now, child." She said as she picked you up. "Where is your mother or father?" She asked. She looked around and saw a couple with needles surrounding them. She got angry, but you cuddled into her, which made her smile. "Come, child. You shall be my heir and help me take over this pathetic world."