White drunk girls (2)

A/n: I giggled at the comments on my last post, I'm happy you guys are enjoying this sksksk
(Song I recommend to listen to when reading: bad decisions Ariana Grande)
-
(David POV)
We were all hanging out and chilling, Heath went home but Jesus y/n was just..... Wow. I hear y/n laugh "hmm?" I hum seeing Zane asleep, he both lightly laugh, "let's just listen to music in my room I don't want to wake up Zane" I knew what I was doing, I wanted her, I crave her, I need to feel her. She raised a eyebrow, it took her a second "uh yea sure" She smiled as we both got off the cloud couch. I quickly put a blanket on Zane and Turned off the lights in the living room and kitchen. I walked in seeing y/n look around my room, she was wondering. "Wow, you pay such a amazing maid and you still keep ur room a mess" She giggled, "what are you talking about?" I looked around and laughed lightly kicking my clothing under the bed. "Is this just out for everyone to see?" She turned with the boner pills, OUT OF EVERYTHING SHE FOUND THE BONER PILLS! I awkwardly smiled and looked down rethinking life.

(Y/n pov)
The pills interlocking between my fingers,  David seemed embarrassed he was red, eye's focused on the ground, hand on the back of his head playing with his hair. "Aww are you embarrassed?" I giggled as he looked up at me. "It was for a uh- yea a -video!" He quickly said messing up every word, he shook his head "we came in here to listen to music not to talk about my- I mean the boner pills. I mean there not mine." I rolled my eyes as smirked "Alexa but on my playlist" David said turning to his mirror fixing his shirt. He adjudicated his watch, I fell for it. "Okay sir" Alexa replied, we listened to music maybe drinking a little more. I hummed to the music, David sat on the edge of the bed.
I was standing infront of him "let's not talk about her right now" David huffed, I smiled "but she is Liza, you know you enjoy it" I smirked sending him a quick wink, me and David had weird topic conversations. "Ever gotten a hickey?" I asked out of the blue, the flirty side of me is coming out. Tonight she can take control. "Oh uh, like twice in high school, it was truth or dare and when I lost my uh-" I stopped him "I'll stop you right there" I smiled. I drank down my last cup of wine, I looked into his eye's we both went silent "Not so innocent are you?" He chuckled "I've done stupid things but this is gonna top all of it" I crawled onto his lap and kissed him.
(David pov)
I did it, her lips on mine. Its amazing I feel like I'm in heaven right now y/n is so perfect. We fight for dominance I have a few tricks, I kiss down her neck "I never get hickeys but I never said I never gave hickeys" She licked her lips as I kissed down her neck more and more giving her a hickey "boy you make me make bad decisions" She whispers.

(End)
A/n: it's kinda hot in here I'mma turn on the ac