:Kisses: David Dobrik

Long story :)
⚠Mild smut oops⚠

(Y/n POV)
I was washing the dishes when I got a text from my best friend David-

David💕:
Hey! Is it ok if I quickly come over and grab something?

Y/n:
Uh sure, but if it's a animal I'm locking the doors lol :)

David💕:
I love when you get scared of me ;)

Y/n:
Omg David hurry up and get here I gotta go to bed!!

David💕:
Aight! I'll see you soon 💕

Y/n:
Ok nerd shut up 💕

(End of text)

-To be honest me and David have been friends for a very long time, like before high school and I'm happy I get to talk to him, I'm happy to see him grow. I always had a crush on him but was able to hide it because I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on lipstick, I always wear some kind of lipstick when I'm in his videos~

(David POV)
I pulled up to y/n house, my long time best friend of many years. She is someone I can always talk too when I'm sad or down or when I need vlog footage oops-
- "I'll be back guys" I smiled over at Jonah and them "I forgot something" I looked at my camera and got out of the tesla.

(Y/n POV)
I was cleaning up my room but just making my bed as usual, I heard the door open knowing it was him, I peeked my head out of the bedroom door and ran to give him a hug "David!!" I yelled with joy hugging him. "Hey y/n" He giggled picking me up spinning me around "so what do you need?" I asked looking behind him making sure there wasn't any animal.

(David POV)
"Ok, so- I was doing a thing for the vlog and I need you to kiss me." I said it as fast as I can trying not to stutter but that is nearly impossible, "Haha very funny David" Y/n said turning around "it's not a joke y/n I need you to kiss me!" I gulped as she turned around "kiss you?" She added "kiss me." I reply back grabbing onto her shoulders "please?" I leaned in a bit for her to get the idea.

(Y/n POV)
David fucking dobrik wanted me to kiss him for a vlog? But we have never kissed before maybe as baby's but we never.... Kissed.... "But where is your camera?" I asked biting my bottom lips nervous "it's in the car! But y/n Jonah and them are waiting" He added pulling me closer once again "plus~" He whimper "you can test out that lipstick" He asked giving me a smirk "What is this a porno?" I giggled "I can always go ask Jonah's mom to give me a few kisses with her lipstick" He replied, I laughed but it made me cringe "ugh fine" I smiled turning my head away.  "So this is for a vlog?" I asked making my face turn red, he grabbed my face lightly I had no other choice to put my hand on his shoulder. I felt his hand glide down to my waist. Everything kinda went slow in that moment.

(David POV)
Finally, after years and years I finally get to kiss her, I mean I am single am I not?
I leaned into her lips but she quickly kissed my cheek leaving lip stick stains,
She giggled and kissed my cheek and face more "is that what you wanted?" She said lightly pulling on my shirt, "you like to tease?" I looked at her with a smirk, who cares about Jonah and them I would rather stay here and be with y/n. "People are waiting for you" She said looking at my lips and I could tell, I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom.

(Y/n POV)
"David!" I laughed as he picked me up as he walked me to the room, I mean the Tesla was out the window and the window was open I mean not like Jonah or someone is gonna grab the camera and record me and David but that's fine. "You think testing me is funny?" He leaned down and kissed my neck as he slowly put me onto the bed "David-" I mean I really enjoyed this but he has stuff to do. "Do you enjoy this?" He asked lightly kissing my neck up to my jaw line "David t-the win-" I stumbled over my words, "it's ok" He said taking off his hat, He finally kissed me, on the fucking lips. That moment was crazy so many memories flooded back from us being kids, I saw him winning award shows in my mind, I saw him have a family in my head. I had to kiss back I mean who wouldn't? After maybe a few seconds of kissing he leaned up and looks up seeing the window "fuck!" He rolled off me and fell onto the floor, I turned around to see Jonah and them all laughing as the camera was pointed at the window, I laughed and waved at them. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" He said standing up grabbing his hat fixing his jacket "I'm sorry y/n" He laughed grabbing my hand standing me up "they caught us oops" He laughed blushing "its fine I mean you are the editor of your videos sooo-" I leaned closer and kissed his jaw, "I'll be back later?" He asked looking at me "uh you can come over to edit?" He smiled and nodded his head "see ya soon" He said leaving the room. I looked out the window to see him laughing and yelling at Jonah.

(End)