~Dise Seis~

1 week. The mad and bad guy who she feared the most gave her a week to bid goodbye to the boys. Well she can't do anything, and she knows very well what will happen to her if she disobey the bad guy, she knew how bad he gets angry and she don't want to get on that side. Maybe she will not experience it. Not yet.

Just the thought of her coming back to that bad guys' grasp makes her shiver making her tremble uncontrollably as she laid on the carpeted floor of their living room. Crying her heart out, she thought that everything will be okay now that she already has a home, now that she already has the boys, and most especially Yoongi. Just the thought of getting away from Yoongi's side makes her breath hitch as she whimper, her tail curls as her ears droop on her head. She knows that when she will be back on that lab again together with the torturous doctor its either she will end up dead. Or crazy.

Crazy cause the doctor will off course experiment her, trying all some new found experiments substance injecting on her veins as he will use her for his own gain.

Sitting straight from her curling position she then hug her knees closed as she tries to halt her cries comforting herself.

'You have to do this, its for the boys sake' the thought runs through her mind as she convinced herself, was she willing to gave herself up? Off course, for the sake of the boys peaceful lives she will gave up her freedom. For the boys career. She have to do it. Even if she don't want to. She can't be selfish right? Seeing the boys career and life crumbling, she can't stand it, just even the thought of it. So in the short amount of time. She decided for herself, not only for her life but also for the boys life.

Standing up, she suddenly felt determined as she gain some courage. If she will have a week left with the boys, then she don't have to waste time. She then ran to Yoongi's bathroom and washed her face, and just right after she finished washing her face she then heard the scrambling of feet's indicating that the boys already arrive , she then hurriedly went to the living room, entering she almost whimper at how sad and gloomy the atmosphere was matching with her feelings right now making her again, sad.

The boys then lay their eyes to the standing hybrid as they heard her whimpers, making Yoongi call her and let her engulf in his warmth, Yoongi then hug the hybrid, tight! Tighter than ever as the hybrid buried her face on the crooked of his neck. Yoongi felt relax, holding the hybrid near him makes his tense body gets rest, as his breath came back to normal exhaling the hybrid's familiar scent.

"Okay boys, we should rest since we are all tired for waking up early" announced Namjoon as the boys then hurriedly scurried back to their room leaving Yoongi and the hybrid alone together.

"M- Yoongi" the hybrid call through her tears making Yoongi buried his face to her hair as his breath becomes shaky again hearing the hybrid break down.

"I believe in you, I- I, maybe we should just talk, I think we need rest first" Yoongi said, too tired to discuss the happenings today in the meeting with their manager, everything was so overwhelming for him making him hard to think. He know what their manager telling was a lie. But still. He needs to confront her, just to make sure, well he has trust in her, he just want to hear it from her for reassurance. Yoongi then decided to carry the kitten back to his bedroom as he know that the kitten was also worried for him, he knows the kitten can feel the tension and the gloomy atmosphere but he doesn't know what the kitten's really reason for suddenly breaking down and crying. But he doesn't ask further. Maybe she was just also sad which makes her tear up right?

*****

"I said strip!!" Shouts the man to the cat hybrid who where trembling uncontrollably, as it was sitting on the cold white tiles of the laboratories private room in where their experiments where kept.

"N-no! I don't want!" Said the hybrid stubbornly and before she knew she was being held by her hair as the the new doctor force her, tearing her white dress that was given to one of her favorite doctor on the lab making her feel weak, she tried defending herself, fighting for her freedom but she stopped as the new doctor successfully removed all her clothes leaving her naked. The new doctor was being send just yesterday and here it was treating her like an complete animal.

"Animals don't dress like that, remember you're no human, you're a freak, an animal, so you should act like one! Act like a cat stupid!" Said the doctor leaving her crumpled on the cold floor as her tails wrapped around her, ears drooped as she felt disappointed. She felt pathetic for hoping that her life will become normal again as someone promised her to return her normal life. No tails. No ears of a cat. Just a normal being. But now, she was forced to act like one, because she is one, just an Animal Freak.

****

The kitten wakes up, feeling the wetness of her cheeks and the warm of something tangled around her body, she also heard a snore from behind, looking over her shoulder she found her master burying his face against the hybrid's nape, the hybrid then felt relax when she was assured that she was still in the boys dorm, but then remembering her dream or let me say nightmare, she can't stop her tears from falling again. Her life will be back to the base when she will return to that filthy lab. But then again watching the peacefully sleeping Yoongi, her heart stings, and she starts to whimper trying to hold her sobs. How can someone as bad as that guy planned on ruining this cute little meow's life sleeping in front of her? She won't let it, she won't let that guy touch just a strand of hair from her master. Her decisions were fixed and she is willing to gave up everything just for her master.

Biting her tongue that's when it click to her, the strange feeling she felt whenever she thinks of Yoongi, the bubbling feeling of fondness and warmth she felt whenever she is with him. That crazy sensation that she can't decipher, it is because she was already In Love. Totally in love with her master. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 65 bazillion years I already updated, look guys lemme explain okay, I already planned the plot and all of this and already write it down in my phone but then.... here's the plot twist, my phone was broke, and it needs repair, so it was repaired. And after 2 months it was back yey!!!!

But again a sudden plot twist, as I was busy trying to find a scholarship and a college school to enroll to, WE ARE BEING ROBBED...

I left my phone in our house cause I thought it was best to let my phone rest after it was fixed, but then as I get home, my phone was missing and my money that I earned for my college entrance exam was boom... Gone....

I know, but its okay, I'm just gonna try to update with the use of internet cafe.. So yeah.. Its a sad story but I became an honor student, so maybe it payed off... 

or nah...