~Cingko~

Yoongi just let the hybrid cling onto him until it drifts off to sleep.

He takes some quick shower and grabs his blanket and pillow heading to the couch as he let the hybrid sleep to his wonderland which is his beloved bed. 

He never let anyone sleep in his bed but he can't do anything besides he still pity the half human half cat, but it didn't change the thought that He still HATES HER, okay maybe not really hates but still he doesn't want the hybrid to be around him, he's just being playing safe, after all he is still a celebrity they were still a celebrity.

.........

The next morning Yoongi releases a groan as he feels so uncomfortable and stiff in his sleeping place which is the couch, he was about to move and change his position when he suddenly feels some weight in his stomach part.

He opens up his eyes and suddenly found the hybrid curling cutely above him as it comfortably position herself on Yoongi.

'Just the hybrid'

Yoongi's thought suddenly speak which makes him wide awake. Making his cute little triangular eyes gets bigger, then he found out that not only him and the hybrid was alone since he was being surrounded by the other members (except for the still sleeping Taehyung well because he is Taehyung) which just stare at their position, Namjoon and Jin scrunch their faces as their minds go wild just seeing their not so comfortable situation (well except for the hybrid since she really find that spot so comfortable) while Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok just stare at them weirdly.

Yoongi's eyes pleadingly look at Namjoon seems like asking some helpmenamjoonimfuckingstuckandireallyliketogetoutfromhere, well too bad as Namjoon just scoff at him.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Ask Namjoon even thought he was seeing it right in front of him with his eyes he still asked the obvious question.

"Help" said Yoongi answering under his breath not even answering Namjoon's question, he don't have the guts to throw some sarcasm as he really badly needs help, Namjoon just stare at him and walk straight to the kitchen followed by Jin, maybe they were preparing some breakfast for the members (or maybe just maybe it's what the readers thinking) then the other three who were left alone with Yoongi just stare at Yoongi's state.

"Help" Yoongi again ask for the second time and he was asking desperately take note of that.

"What should we do hyung?" Ask Hoseok innocently

"Wake her up just take her out of me" said Yoongi, he suddenly froze when the hybrid move snuggling her face to Yoongi's neck, which sends shivers through his spines as well as goosebumps as he can feel the warm breath of the hybrid making Yoongi gulp. Well actually he can easily throw off the hybrid out of him but it will be too rude.

They were contemplating on how to wake the hybrid, what should they do to wake a cat up?

Jungkook suddenly poke the hybrid's cheeks hoping it will be effective, the hybrid just move brushing Jungkook's hands away as it snuggles its face more on Yoongi's neck making his breath hitch Yoongi just groan and glare at Jungkook, while Jungkook just.. Shrug...

Hoseok suddenly makes its way to the kitchen, making Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook eyed him confusedly, suddenly they heard their hyung Jin shouts from the kitchen.

"Yah Hoseok were are you bringing that whole fish!" followed by a running sunshine who seemingly and geniusly think some way as he grab some bait which is fish making Yoongi scrunch his nose as he put the raw whole fish in front of Yoongi's face.

The hybrid suddenly stir and sniff making the hybrid's eyes shot open thank god, she then comfortably sat down on Yoongi while stretching, messy hair were displayed accompanied by her cute white cat ears and tails with Yoongi's loose shirt making the hybrid skin display more, as the other side of the shirt falls down on her shoulder blades revealing her shoulder as well as her thighs as it run up as she stretched her body.