(Summer Ending) Chapter XVIII: Light Shining In (Lemon)

Entering the cozy bedroom, you lean down and meet Summer in another passionate embrace. Running her hands along your shoulders, she pushes your jacket to the ground. Taking a step back, she moves her hands up to the fasten of her cloak, undoing it.

"You kept it?" You ask, somewhat surprised.

"Mmhmm." She nods. "It made me feel close to you."

"Summer, I..."

"Shh." She walks up to you and places a finger over your lips. "No more words. No more apologies. Let's just enjoy this time we have together."

Your lips meet again, softly moving in sync as you explore each other's mouths. The rest of your clothes are discarded in a pile on the ground. Summer's hands trace along your muscular upper back and rounded shoulders while you hold her close to you, fingers kneading the flesh of her lower back. In her eagerness, Summer presses herself against your groin and begins grinding herself against you.

"Make love to me (F/N)." She says softly.

Scooping her up into your arms, you carry her bridal style and lay her gently down on the bed. Wrapping her arms around your neck, Summer pulls you down on top of her, one leg wrapping around yours. As she kisses you, one hand moves down and begins stroking your hardened member, causing you to groan into the kiss. Summer smiles and laughs softly, her small, delicate hands continuing to move up and down your shaft. Grabbing her arm, you stop her motions.

"As good as that feels, if you keep that up, I won't last very long." You tell her. "And I would like to make you feel good too."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Positioning yourself at her entrance, you gently push into her, stopping when you notice her wince.

"Summer?" You ask in concern. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She nods, breathing heavily. "I just haven't done this in a long time. Not since, well, not since the last time you and I were together."

This makes you feel guilty. Summer had saved herself for you, and you had repaid her by having meaningless sex with another woman. Your guilt is apparently evident on your face, as Summer comments on it.

"Stop feeling guilty (F/N)." She says. "I already told you, I didn't want to do anything unless it was with you."

"But Summer..."

"Just start moving."

Now was not the time to dwell upon the past. Now was the time to appreciate the gorgeous woman lying underneath you and the love she held for you. Pulling out slightly, you slowly press back into her. Repeating the action several times, each time pushing a little deeper into her. Summer begins to moan in pleasure as the pace of your thrusts increases. Despite the fact that it's been over six years since you last made love to Summer, you still remember how to make her feel her best, having committed it to memory long ago. The time between then and now seems to fade away as you find her most sensitive spot, causing her to inhale sharply, exactly the way she had all those years ago. Biting on her lip, Summer wraps her legs around your waist, locking her ankles and pulling you further into her. Her already tight walls hug your member harder as she reaches her orgasm. Her cries of pleasure and the additional tightness of her walls threaten to push you over the edge.

"Summer." You breathe heavily. "Summer, I'm about to... I'm going to..."

You attempt to pull out of her, but she wraps her arms and legs around you and pulls you deep within her.

"Do it." She moans. "Inside me. I want to feel your warmth inside me."

With one final thrust, you bury yourself inside her and spill your seed deep within. Looking into her eyes, she smiles up at you and pulls you close to her, kissing your lips.