10 | fireplace

Jeongin~

We cuddled by the fireplace while enjoying our warm cup of hot chocolate, leaning against each other as she laid her head on my shoulders. I honestly couldn't ask for anything else.

"It's the first time that I'm actually willing to start off the video..." Jinha chuckled after she clicked the record button. "Look, it's one of the activities on my bucket list!"

"When I first read her list, I thought it was going to be absolutely boring. Now I regret thinking that way, because these little things are honestly what brings two people closer together."

"We're really close now." Jinha giggled while looking at me, a big cheeky smile plastered across her face.

"Guys, this is my girl. Back off- shoo!" We stared at each other for a while, before some unknown person started violently pressing the doorbell.

"Huh... it's Felix." She sighed in disbelief while standing up to go open the door for her brother. I'm most definitely certain that Junkyu would be there too- I mean, those two are inseparable.

"Hey, gorgeous!" Junkyu's annoying voice came piercing through my ear. I knew it.

"I already saw you once today, now twice? What is this luck?" I brushed my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Do you think I wanted to see you either? I'm only here because I want to talk to Jinha." He grinned.

"Ya boys, stop fighting" Felix cackled before heading to the kitchen. "No food?"

"I'll cook then." Jinha sighed and headed towards his direction.

"I'll help." Junkyu followed her, bumping my arm as he passed by me.

"Me too!"

_________________________

Jinha~

We decided to make traditional chicken soup and fried chicken, since we do have tons of poultry in the freezer. After thawing the chicken pieces, we all began to cook- each of us having our own subtle job. I was in charge of putting the ingredients into the pot and mixing them, Junkyu cut the veggies, Felix took out the ingredients from the pantry, and Jeongin washed the dishes. Teamwork makes the dream work.

"It smells amazing!" Felix fidgeted while smelling the great aroma of excessive ingredients and spices. We still have to wait for it to completely cook.

"Jinha, can we talk outside?" Junkyu looked at me, and for once he looked completely serious. Well, that's a first.

"Sure-"

"Why can't you just say it right here? Is it that important?" Jeongin interrupted and Junkyu's jaw tightened.

"Fine," he came up to me and shyly smiled. "Lee Jinha, I like you."

"My precious sister, say yes!" Felix jumped up and down in excitement. This is the first time I've ever heard him call me something nice.

"Um..." I looked at Jeongin, who literally has steam coming out of his ears- well, of course that's a bit too exaggerated. He just seems extremely angry, which made me nervous.

"Hey, look..." Jeongin pushed his shoulders a bit. "She's mine, okay? Back off."

"Yours? That's a damn joke, right? If you're gonna die anyways, why even try-"

"Hey, Junkyu... y-you've gone too far! Don't talk to him like that. If you go over the line one more damn time..." I yelled at him and he just rolled his eyes. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to appear even more weak.

"Dude, stop. You've gone over the boundary- that's not nice." Felix glared at him.

"I'm okay..." Jeongin embraced me while I cried on his chest once again. I don't know why I'm so affected, when it's not even me that was insulted. "Just forget about it."

"You're fine, right? You're not sick anymore?" I looked directly at his face, and his expression immediately changed.

"You knew?" He stared at me in concern as he brushed his fingers through my dark hair. "I'm fine now... don't worry."

"Take care of yourself, okay?" I murmured and Jeongin nodded in agreement.

"So, it's true?" Junkyu suddenly spat, and I didn't even want to look back. I'm really angry at him right now.

"I like Jeongin." I kissed his cheek, and finally turned back to see Junkyu's unsatisfied expression. His eyes could burn things, if they were lasers.

"You what? That's bullshit." He stormed out of the house, and we all just shrugged. That boy just hates being defeated.

"Ooh, interesting..." Felix whistled while making finger hearts towards us. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. I knew you'd pick Jeongin."

__________________________

Smh it's monday:/

Song: GOT7 (갓세븐) — Miracle