6 | medications

艾弗

Jinha~

"So we'll be doing a partner assignment during this whole first term. I expect everyone's final report to be absolutely perfect, since I am giving you all tons of time. First of all, find a partner- I will change the pairs, if things don't work out." The teacher clearly explained.

"Us?" Jeongin elbowed me and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so our first assignment... drumroll..." he took a deep breath. "Film a documentary together. By the way, keep it PG rated- please use appropriate language."

"We've already started." I quietly giggled.

"I guess we'll just have to take out those opinions about school," Jeongin cackled. "You'll have to be in the videos too. Yay."

"Damn it..." I cursed under my breath.

___________________________

Jeongin~

"So we're all good and alive. Hey, it's me Jeongin and..." I pointed the camera towards Jinha and she just froze in spot. "Lee Jinha! Introduce yourself."

"Um hello... I'm Jinha. I'm seventeen and I'm graduating high school in two years... yeah. Okay," she looked at me with a questioning look on her face. "What do I say?"

"What do you like to do on your free time?" I sat down on her bed and so did she.

"Mmh... I like to edit videos and make scrapbooks. Yeah, it's quite fun." She uttered, barely audible enough for me to hear.

"Oh, that's nice..." I complimented her. I went inside the frame, so that both of us could be in the shot. "So, what's our plan for this documentary?"

"I don't know, whatever you want. Should we make a bucket-list?" She suggested. I took out an empty notebook and wrote down a T chart.

Jinha's List:

- Stay at home and make a tent out
of bedsheets

- Make hot chocolate and sit by the
fireplace

- Let go of a fear

- Sing a song to ppl without having
an anxiety attack

Jeongin's List:

- go to crowded places and eat
weird food

- sing trot music to old ppl at a
nursing home owh

- do a professional photoshoot and
put the pics up on Jinha's wall

- go to a beach for the first time

"Okay, so we'll switch lists later. We have to do everything on it- no matter what." Jinha explained while carefully folding her piece of paper.

"Sure! Let's also make one more list with our goals for each other." I proposed and she agreed with my idea.

J&J:

- Become closer.

- Do everything that's written in the
bucket lists' together.

- Respect each other at all cost.

- Make new memories.

- Go on adventures.

- Main Goal: Kiss her;)

"What the fuck, Jeongin?" Jinha hit my arm, and I immediately flipped her over.

"Mmh?" I tilted my head all cutely. "Watch your profanities, bitch."

"The camera is still recording..." she whimpered while heavily breathing.

"So?" I hitched myself closer to her, and she avoided my eyes at all cost. "If the camera wasn't recording, you'd let me?"

"I think the fuck not!" Jinha suddenly pushed me to the ground and started tickling me. "And this part is most definitely not gonna go in the documentary."

_________________________

Jeongin~

"Oh, you're already home. I thought your business trip would be longer..." I awkwardly laughed after being caught red-handed by my parents.

"Jeongin, didn't we have a conversation about this already? You're not allowed to go out. What if you catch any viruses or diseases? Honey, you know that you're prone to that more than everyone else!" My mom lectured me.

"Sorry, I won't do it again." I mockingly said.

"And you didn't take your medications? Do you seriously want to go back to the hospital?" My dad threw the container down onto ground. "We're doing this for your own good!"

"We're just concerned, Jeongin. If you get infected, that's it- we just don't want to lose you." My mom pulled me in for an embrace.

"I can't take the medications anymore, it makes me feel even weaker. Being inside this house is suffocating, I just feel bored all the time... if I die, at least I'd die happy."

"Jeongin-"

"Let me live. If ever I get sick again, then be it... but I don't want to die with any regrets."

__________________________

Does anyone here watch YG Treasure Box??? Just to let you know, Junkyu in this book is based on YG Kim Junkyu lolol. Btw my fave atm is Haruto uwuwu

+ 1K ALREADY ASGWHW

Song: Wanna One (워너원) — Hide & Seek