He took his cheek, Ciel didn't move.

"I am the head of the Phantomhives, and a serves to my queen, don't ask foolish questions."

He spat out.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

Madam red didn't say anything the whole time you looked at her and she looked at you, you gave her a little smile.

.

The Whitechapel had full crowds around, people whispering, you walked on the left side of Ciel and looked around you, you weren't really keeping a low profile since the whispering grew when they noticed you.

Madam's Red butler was walking behind her while Lau was walking behind you.

"Sorry, my boy, I'm afraid a crime sean like this is no place for a child, so run along now."

A man, who you only could guess was from the police said, he guarded the opening to the Chaple while reading some papers, he guarded it with his life, clearly.

"I'm here to see the victim's body."

The man gasped.

"The body! Surely you're kidding me."

The man jumped back.

"Abberline! Well, if it isn't  Lord Phantomhive, what are you doing here?"

An older man walked to you, not really paying attention you tried to find out who will tell this 'Abberline' to find better shoes to his jacket.

"I am here to help, Sir Arthur, since your investigation is dragging--"

Ciel showed him the Queens letter.

"--a bit, you know who sent me, of-corse "

Ciel was smug and the two men were mugs.

"It seems you haven't found any major clues yet?"

Ciel read of the 'Super secret Scotland Yard paper's' while the younger man panicked.

"We at Scotland Yard are more than capable of this case I assure you, no need for you to interfere."

The man assured.

"Splendid, sal we go Sebastian?"

Then they walked away, you smiled and then glared then you walked close with them.

"Now what, dear?"

Madam Red asked.

"Now we, go to someone who might be useful."

Ciel answered.

"My Lord, you mean?!--"

Lau was shooketh.

"Yes indeed."

.

And now you all of the sudden were in front of a funeral parol with a big 'Undertaker' sign on it, the tension between Ciel and that door was unbelievable, the place reeked of death and something else...

"So, where are we?"

Lau asked.

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

Madam Red shouted at Lau.

"It's a funeral parol, ran by an acutance of my lord."

Sebastian explained you tried to run all the mythical or supernatural creatures you knew who could be holding that name.

"The Undertaker?"

Madam Red read of the sign, Sebastian opened the door with a squeal and you walked right after Ciel, with your powers you analyzed the place for danger reasons, but it seemed that Ciel had been here before, ignoring then the danger you waited for something to happen, staying close to Sebastian of course.

"We're looking for answers."

A laughter filled the room, Sebastian did nothing so you cracked your fingers and then put your hands behind your back, getting ready to create a weapon.

"Welcome, I thought I'd be seeing, my Lord, it's so lovely to see you--"

A Reaper opened a coffin to your right, his eyes shined in the darkness.

"--Do I finally have the pleasure to fit you in one of me coffins today?"

He asked, you looked the reaper up and down, it was clear that he finished reaping a long time ago, his long nails clicked against the coffin.

"No, that isn't why I'm here, I wanted to--"

Ciel was cut off by The Undertakers hand.

"No need to say, I'm already aware, very well aware, one of my resent costumers was a bit unusual, shall we say! I helped though, I made them look beautiful again!"

Those nails and that hair would make him famous on Instagram and it made the models jealous.

"I would like the details, please."

How Ciel asked nicely made you want to give him a lolly.

"I see now, so the funeral parol is only your cover business, how much is it for information?"

Lau asked, but Undertaker was faster, he went up on him.

"I have no need for The Queen's coins, there is only one thing I want from you!--"

He looked at Ciel.

"--Please My Lord, give it to me and I'll give you anything!"

Undertaker then took Ciel's face in his hands.

"--The extraordinary gift of true laughter! Just one joke and all my information are yours!"

He moved around and breathed heavily.

"Leave it to me, My Lord, it's a classic, on which side does the Tiger have the most stipes! On the outside, get it, haha?"

Lau told.

"Leave it to me! I live for gossip! So this story will make you simply curl up and die! So Alice--"

Madam Red tried.

"Now you're the last one, My Fair Lady."

You smiled, The Undertaker was pointing at you now, you had opened your jacket and crossed your hands.

"(Y/N)?"

Ciel whispered.

"Ciel, please, everyone get out! And don't listen to this."

Sebastian nodded to you, and the others walked outside, you looked at Undertaker.

You looked him dead in the eye. Undertaker still had the same smirk on as last time.

"Before I tell you the joke, are you a Reaper?"

Undertaker looked surprised, he leaned on the table.

"Yes, dear, but I don't know how you got that out, now give me the gift! The gift of true laughter!"

You smiled.

"I understand you don't know how to get to Hell from here?"

Undertaker then smiles even more.

"Are you saying you want to go back?"

He twists, you think for a moment.

"No...The joke is...What's the stupidest animal in the jungle? A polar bear."

You panicked, but somehow Undertaker began choking from laughter, the sign from outside fell down.

Walking towards the door you opened.

"Don't ask, come in."

The faces of the four outside were both confused and looking at the sign that had fallen over in shock.

But they walked in slowly.

.