↪6↩

What do you mean?! I said confused and a bit scared.

He didn't responded walking closer to me making me to step back.

Hey stop! I'm warning you!!! I tried to say but he ignored me.

So many steps back when I felt the cold and hard wall touching my back.
Then he grabbed me staring at me like an idiot.

What are you going to do huh?! I said looking at him as well smirking.

He came closer to my face making me to feel his hot breath in my face. He came closer and closer... When... His lip started bleeding.

Auch what the fuck, you stupid!!! He said touching his pump lip who were dripping drops of blood.

This is your punishment boy for trying to rape my lips! I think you have to stay in prison not me. I chuckled while putting myself down on the bed.

I wasn't going to 'rape' your lips idiot! I was just teasing you! Again I'm not going to lose my job because of you! He raised his voice making me angry but I just ignored him putting on my head the pillow.

Fine! Ignore me how much do you want! I don't care about you I just want to do my job so stay good if you don't want to have troubles!
He said and walked away.

I don't care about him ether! I hope he will choke with a donut! Mister Perfect pff! Fuck him in the eyes!  I mumbled getting off from my bed.

I will do my plan not tomorrow.. TODAY I WILL because I really wanna escape from here and from that asshole!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm.. they really don't like each other.. for now? or forever? hmm you will see :>

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't have time to write :<

Tomorrow I will post a longer chapter :>>

I hope you enjoyed reading this hihihiihi

please don't forget to vote my book <3