↪ 4 ↩

I entered in and I started to search for the diamond. The mansion was really big making my situation harder. I was walking slowly until I heard the door open.

Shit! I said quietly running to hide myself.

I think I heard something here. My ears catch a man's voice, also making his way here where I was.

The man was approaching slowly. The sound of his shoes was growing louder and was making me sweat a little.
But lucky he left the dark and silent room where I was. Now I know that I'm not alone. Hahaha *sarcastic laugh*
I slowly and careful exit the room, scanning the luxurious lobby.
I started to search for the diamond but nothing. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Where the fuck is that diamond? I said desperately.

This diamond? A familiar woman voice made me turn back ready to fight.

I turned around around and  saw Jennifer holding the diamond that I was looking for.

The fuck? What are doing here?! I raised my voice from the shock.

The same question for you.
She smirked making me confused.

What? I crossed my arms also raising my eyebrow.

Do not act like an idiot Alex. She said in disappointment.

What the fuck do you mean?! You know what? I'm in mission so give me that diamond. I tried to grab the diamond but she had  been avoided my action.

I took out a knife and she just laughed. Then she showed me her phone which was showing a police call and the call was about 5 minutes long.
I tried to ran away when a strong man stopped and grabbed me.

Tsk tsk tsk. Not so fast. Why don't  you stay with us and wait for the police to come? She smirked again making me even angrier.

You just want the fucking money! You fucking bitc-... I was about to finish my sentence but Jennifer slapped me hard.

I have to teach you to behave but the police will take "care" of you.

I-... I tried again to say something but our discussion was interrupted by a cracking door.

Hands up ! 2 cops pointed their guns at us.

My heart was beating so fast that the only thing that was in my brain was the word "escape."
I tried to struggle from the strong man, hitting him in the balls. He fell on the ground, groaning in pain while the police men loaded their guns.
I stepped back approaching  the window.  I was having just some seconds to act.

Don't move! I said don't move!

When I was near to the window I jumped directly into the glass, breaking it, making me catch with the iron claws on the wall of the mansion.

I jumped down and started to ran away from the cops like always but a tall man with red hair grabbed me. I tried to fight with him also trying to scrape him. But it didn't work. This man was really skilled and he avoided my dangerous iron claws. He was also really strong. More than me it seems.
He finally put me on the ground making me feel defeated and tied me with handcuffs.

                                       I caught you Black Cat!