↪2↩

*Jimin Pov*

She escaped again?! I angry hited the table not caring about my friends workers who were looking at my reactions.

They all just nodded making me even angry. I stood up making my way to spook with my boss.

••••••••••••••••••

I said no Jimin! My boss raised his voice making me to lose control.

Just give me a chance! Just one! I desperately said looking into my boss's black and without escape eyes, making him to sigh.

Ok, fine, but if you will fail to catch Black Cat, I will fire you. Understand Mr. Park? My boss said crossing his big and toned arms.

I understood! I will not disappoint you! I smiled and I exit the police station and I drove home.

I have to make a very good and intelligent plan to catch that woman.

•••••••••••••

*Alex Pov*

Yo dude! What's up? I searched for you today. Where did you go?! I crossed my arms while raising my eyebrow.

Well.. I.. I was to visit my grandma that's why. Jennifer said strengthing her back of her neck.

But your grandma isn't she dead? I asked her sarcastically knowing that she was lying me.

Well-... She was about to finish but I cut her words.

Jennifer we have been best friends for 4 fucking years! Why are you lying me? I approached to her making her to be nervous.

I know that we're best friends but I want to have some private. She said making me more suspicious.

She started to sweat. The water was traveling her forehead to nose then to her pink and glossy lips making her to taste the salty feeling.
I sighed because I didn't wanted to fight her. I know her and she didn't betrayed me, but I'm really suspicious and I have to find out what's going on.