Regular work day??

The next day Benson asked everyone to come in early. He wanted everyone to eat breakfast together and then start cleaning up. I decided to dress comfy with sweatpants and a pull over hoodie. It was chilly out and the wind was viscous, wouldn't be surprised if any left over trash in the park was flying around. Lia has drunk last night so she woke up with a hangover. "Mya, You're leaving early?" Lia said sleepily walking to the bathroom. "Yeah, Benson wanted everyone to eat breakfast there and start cleaning early. I'll be back around 2ish." She said alright while I was out the door.
Getting to the park was horrible, wind pushing hard on my body. Hair flying everywhere, exposed skin was being roughly kissed but the cold. I rushed to the building and slammed the door sighing in relief. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Hey you didn't have to travel far you all live in the park or drive." They all shrugged and went back to whatever conversation they were having. I walked up and grabbed a bagel and put cream cheese on it. I cleaned up the cream that went on the table and went to go grab my bagel to find it missing. I swear I left it here. I hummed confused but soon knew exactly where it was. It was in Rigby's mouth while he smirked evilly at me. "If you wanted a bagel you could have asked, but I guess that's what trash raccoons do, steal food." I mumbled the raccoon part to myself. Mordecai punched Rigby's arm while he complained.
I decided I wasn't hungry anymore and just left the kitchen and sat on the couch. I haven't seen Benson yet but I was sure he would have been the first here. Muscleman had made a my mom joke and took his shirt off and threw it which lucky me landed on my head, causing me to scream and run to the bathroom. "I'm gonna get pimples from the grossness of that shirt" I whined scrubbing my face. Ugh today is not my day.
I went back down and Rigby and Mordecai was wrestling and Pops jumped and slammed on Mordecai back with his elbow. I cheered for pops while Rigby grabbed pops leg causing pops to hit his head on the table. Pops cried while everyone yelled at Rigby. "Hey, how was I suppose to know he'll land on the table. Pops I'm sorry." Pops went to shake Rigby's hand which Rigby accepted. Pops smirked and flung Rigby onto the floor and slammed on Rigby pinning him. I got down and slapped my hand on the floor. "1, 2, 3 ding ding ding we have a winner, Pops." I raised Pops hand in the air. Everyone was laughing besides Rigby, who of course was calling this cheating and was grumpy.
All fun ended when Benson walked in. Everyone was quiet seeing the older man face red with anger. Whatever got him angry must have been big because you could practically see the stream come out his ear, like in cartoons. "Everyone out now, except you two." Benson pointed to Mordecai and Rigby. I was confused, what could these two have done. "Everyone go now." He yelled causing all of us to run out except the two who were in trouble. " what did they do?" I asked looking at the guys. They all shrugged, "whatever they did it had to be bad." Skips said shaking his head.