Chapter 25

"LET HIM GO!!!" Wonwoo shouted.

"What would you do if we won't?"

"Please...let go of my friend." Wonwoo fell on his knees, begging.

Tears started to fall down his cheeks as he watched his friend's lifeless body being tied to a tree. All 'eyes' on Wonwoo, looking at the boy losing hope. The 'things' smirked, showing their fangs. The grip on his friend tighten.

"No! Stop! Please..." Wonwoo begged again.

You are stronger than 'them'. You're alive, 'they're' not. 'They' can't do anything to you or him. Raising on his feet, he took a deep breath. He made one step closer to his friend. One of the 'thing' moved backward. Gathering his courage, he moved forward.

"Stop. Or I'll kill him!" the 'thing' raised its claws at the latter's neck.

"You can't do that to an unwilling soul." Wonwoo stepped closer, not affected by the threat.

"You don't have power against us." he raised his hand.

A few 'things' stood in front of him, blocking the way but he didn't stop his steps. He approached one of the 'things', as his finger slightly touched its skin, he could felt pain like being stabbed by a needle at his finger and the 'thing' vanished, turning into dust. The 'others' started to back off, fear all over them. So, this is how Mingyu did it back then. He thought.

"Let him go."

"NO! HE'S MINE!"

"Jihoon...let Hoshi go."

"NO!!!"

Wonwoo jolted his body from the bed. Panting hard, he looked around. He was on the bed inside his chalet. Sweats started to layer on his forehead. It's just a dream, a nightmare one. Mingyu sat up, rubbing his eye.

"What's wrong Wonu?" he asked, voice still sleepy.

"I had a nightmare...about-"

Someone knocked on their door. Wonwoo looked at the door, slightly tensed. Getting off the bed, Mingyu grabbed his short pants on the floor and wore them before he approached the door. Mingyu talked with the one who knocked on the door.

"Wonwoo, come here." Mingyu called the latter, his expression serious.

Wonwoo tensed more. Grabbing his short pants and singlet, he went to the door, fully dressed. Opened the door a little further, Jeonghan and Chan were standing in front of it. Both their faces looked worried.

"Ah, Wonwoo. Do you happen to see Hoshi anywhere?" Jeonghan asked.

Wonwoo widened his eyes. No. It can't be true. It's just a nightmare. His legs a bit shaking.

"Last time we saw him was last night at the beach. He sat by himself. We don't disturb him, thinking that he may be needed some privacy." Mingyu answered, looking at Wonwoo weirdly.

"He never got into our chalet after the game we played last night. We still couldn't find him until now." Chan replied, his voice full of concern.

"Did you called him?" Mingyu asked.

"He left his phone in the chalet." Chan said, nibbling his fingers.

"What if he met someone and stay with them at their chalet?" Mingyu asked back, his voice started to sound concerned as well.

"That's impossible." Jeonghan answered.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo was in deep thought. He tried to remember back the dream he had just now. What's the message it tried to deliver to him? Is it related to what is happening right now? He's being tied to a tree... the forest!