Chapter 13

~Slightly smut. you have been warned.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Mingyu!" Wonwoo screamed.

He's gonna say it. And he's ready to take any consequences. He'll regret nothing after this.

"Yes! That's me!"

"I have something really important to tell you!"

"What it is?"

Taking a deep breath, he held Mingyu's hands tighter.

"I like you! Like really really LIKE you!" Mingyu dropped his jaw slightly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?!" Wonwoo finally let that out. He felt relieved.

"Jeon Wonwoo!" Mingyu screamed back, smiling like crazy.

"Yes!"

"I like you too! Like really really REALLY LIKE you!"

"I'm willingly want to become your boyfriend!"

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into a tight embrace and the boy happily returned the hug. Breaking the hug, Wonwoo cupped Mingyu's face. He brought their lips together. Mingyu was pleasantly surprised and returned the kiss, smiling. Despite the cold rain that fell upon them, the usual sparks that Wonwoo always felt every time their lips touched had turned into a bright flame that kept him warm inside his heart. Breaking the kiss, they both panting hard, grinning at each other. Wrapping his arms around Mingyu's waist, he brought the boy into a hug and rested his head on the latter's shoulder. They stayed like that for a while and decided to call it a night and retreated back to Mingyu's car.

Wonwoo begged Mingyu to sleep at his place and since his newly official boyfriend suddenly became clingy to him, Mingyu agreed. Arriving at Wonwoo's house, they both knocked on the door. After a while, the door opened, revealing the shocked face of Wonwoo's mom. The boys grinned and started to enter the house, only to be stopped by his mom. She told them to wait while she got the towels for them. She didn't want them to go around the house, wet.

Wonwoo dried Mingyu's hair and Mingyu dried Wonwoo's. They both laughed at each other. After confirming that there's no water dripping from them, they proceeded to Wonwoo's room. Opened the closet, Wonwoo took out the red hoodie and a pair of jogger pants for Mingyu and a black t-shirt and a short for himself. He gave the cloth to Mingyu but the boy dragged him into the bathroom.

"Let's shower together~" Mingyu said, acting cute.

"Too soon." Wonwoo smiled and shook his head.

After they both finished, separately, they sat on the bed and stared into each other eyes.

"I'm not dreaming right?" Mingyu asked, smiling like a fool.

"No. It's real and I'm also not dreaming it." Wonwoo answered.

They spent the night talking about random things. They even enjoyed the silence between them, being with each other was enough to make them happy. It's midnight and Wonwoo started to get sleepy, he yawned and his boyfriend chuckled at the boy's behavior. Laying beside each other, Mingyu pulled Wonwoo closer and hugged him which was Wonwoo gladly returned it. Kissing the top of the latter's head a few times, Mingyu nuzzled his face into Wonwoo's hair. The latter's hair smelled so nice. Wonwoo chuckled and started to kiss the boy's neck gently. Mingyu accidentally let out a low moan. The moaned boy blushed as Wonwoo looked at him in the face. Mingyu didn't tell his boyfriend that his neck was his weak spot.

It was past midnight where the naughty thoughts always crept into people's minds during that time. Suddenly, a sly smirk crept into Wonwoo's lips. The boy started to get on top of his boyfriend. Mingyu was taken aback by the boy's sudden move and just stared confusedly into Wonwoo's eyes.