Chapter 1

Wassup? This is my first book on this account. I have another account on wattpad too. Anyway... This is a Percico/ Leico fanfic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nico's POV

I woke up with red puffy eyes shivering in my slightly damp sheets. In other words, the same way I always do. I looked at the clock. Lunch time. Usually I wouldn't go since he was there, but my stomach protested. Well, better show them that Nico Di Angelo, the emo son of Hades, is still alive. I threw the covers off, goosebumps formed on my skin and shivers down my spine. I sighed and threw on a a black skull shirt. I looked around my room but could only find some dark gray skinny jeans. I sighed again and put it on. Better something than nothing. I saw some old black converses and put them on, not bothering to comb my hair. I took my sword and strapped it to my belt and looked to make sure my ring was still on my finger. I opened the door and hissed from the sunlight. Feeling cocky, eh Apollo.

I walked to the Mess Hall and got a McDonalds Happy Meal, not bothering to address the nymph who handed it to me. I turned around just in time to see Percy and Annabeth playing with each other and giggling. Today just had to be no rule day. I looked to the Hephaestus cabin to see all the campers and some extra talking and laughing. Leo was all alone on one side with a depressed look on his face and picking at his food. Is that how I look when I eat? Maybe.

I decided to walk towards Leo. No one ever cared for me since Bianca died, so maybe its the same for Leo and his mom. I put my plate down next to him. His eyebrows were scrunched up in a cute way. His nose was crinkled. He looked like he was deep in thought. His chocolate brown eyes matched mine except his was slightly lighter. Mine was more on the black side. I knew he made jokes to hide his sadness, it was bright in his aura, his sadness, I mean. He had brown curly hair while I had kind of long shoulder length black hair.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat a little loudly, making him jump.

"N-Nico. I didn't see you there." He stuttered.

"Obviously." I snorted.

"So what's up. Why would the famous Nico Di Angelo have any time to spend with the low-down Leo Valdez." He joked. but sadness shone in his eyes.

"'Famous Nico Di Angelo'?"

"Um, yeah."

"I am not famous. If anyone were famous, it would be-"

"Percy?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So your gonna eat that?"

"You gonna eat that?"

"Good point." He laughed. His laugh wasn't so bad. I managed to crack a smile.

"You should smile often. It'll totally get your crush." And my smile dropped. What? He knows.

"Hell yeah I know." He said, almost as if he were reading my mind.

"Come with me." I grabbed his hand earning a few wierd glances but I just glared at them. I dragged him into my cabin with him yelling protests and screaming,"HELP! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" And random crap like that. I closed and locked the door. I turned back at him and from the look in his eyes I could tell he was trying to find an escape plan.

"Don't bother. Unless you can shadow travel, you can't leave." He groaned.

"Okay so... You needed to talk to me?"

"Yeah. How do you know about my... Crush."

"Oh I see the way you look at Annabeth and Percy when they laugh and play. I'm not as stupid as you think."

"And here I was thinking you were." I said sarcastically.

"So you like Annabeth, huh?" I nearly laughed myself to death.

"Annabeth?" I gasped between laughs.

"So the Ghost King CAN laugh!" My laughter died down.

"Wait, so it's not Annabeth?"

"Of course not!"

"Wait then- oh." He looked at me in amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU LIKE-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Unless you want your ass in Tarturus."

"And you curse. I like the new Di Angelo."

"Don't sass me."

"So you're gay?" I put my head down in shame.

"Yeah..." There was silence. I looked up to see Leo wrapping his arms around me.

Ew, no. I'm not a hugger.

Okay, fine. Yes, I am.

"Wait, so you don't care that I'm gay?"

"Wait, so you dont care that I'm hugging you? I mean... Hell no. Your my friend. I accept you for whatever you are, Nico! And I support being gay!" I put my arms over his shoulders.

"Thank you..." I whispered. He pulled back and smiled warmly.

"So who else knows?"

"Oh, just you and Jason."

"Jason knows too?"

"Yeah. But I had to tell him. It was against my will. But Jason is fine with it."

"Good." I put my head down, a frown etched in my face. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. Tears trailed down my eyes.

"Don't cry."

Retard.

"Why are you crying?" He asked

"Why can't I be normal? Why can't I be straight? Why do I like boys? Why can't I like girls?"

"You are normal." He brought my head onto his shirt. I kept crying on it, making it damp with tears.

"No! I'm not! Why did Bianca have to die? Why can't I just have someone to care for me? Why does that son of a sea god have to like her. Why do I like him?! I want Bianca. I want my mom!" I heard soft whimpers from Leo. I looked up to see tears fall from his eyes.

"Leo?"

"I want my mom too! I killed her Nico! Atleast you didnt kill your mom!" I wiped my tears. Someone else was hurt. I'm not the only one suffering. I quickly snapped back to reality. He helped me. Now I have to help him.

"Leo. Shhhh. Its fine. Its okay. C'mon." I held his head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed circles in his back and whispered random things in his ear. After both of us crying our fucking hearts out, both our eyes were red and puffy. I looked up to see Leo looking at me. My eyes inched up slowly to his chocolate brown eyes then to his lips. And he leaned in. Soon there was only a tiny gap between our lips, and I closed it. I knotted my fingers in his curly brown hair. And he held his on my waist. It was slow and passionate. Filled with love. We slowly pulled apart for air and stared at each other.

"Nico?"

"Uh?"

"Did that really happen?" I couldn't answer him. I was too shocked to answer him.