Lost or Coincidence~ FavreMyRainbow

I know, another FavreMyRainbow; fight me

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Ugh! How could we have been so blinded by the fact that we can get there due to Purple Steve, but we can't get back! "Sabre!" I whine as he keeps pacing around, trying to think.

"What Rainbow Steve, can't you see I'm trying to think?" He says with a sigh of annoyance.

"I-I'm sorry.. But what if this is coincidence?" I ask and he looks up at me like I'm crazy. He shoots tons of confused looks towards me. I sigh, I can't believe I'm going to tell him this now..

"Sabre, I've been wanting to tell you something." I say in just barely a whisper. He takes a few steps closer and I lean back against one of the trees. "I-I... I like someone!" I tell him and my face instantly heats up.

~Sabre's POV~

"I-I... I like someone!" Rainbow Steve practically shouts at me and my heart sinks. I mean, the person I have liked for as long as I could remember just said they like someone; but it makes sense. He's a guy, and I am as well. He must not feel the same way about that.

"Who is it?" I ask softly while looking at the ground. How am I going to face him after this? His face grows a brighter red, I see that from the corner of my eye. "I-I.. Uh.. I l-like you" I look up to see him a bright red, making his entire face look red.

This makes me blush a soft shade of pink. "I like someone too, Rainbow Steve... It's you.." I say and then I kiss him. He gets pushed up against the tree, and he kisses back almost instantly. My arms snake around his waist and his arms go around my neck. We both pull the other closer, and I softly dig my nails into his hips.

He moans softly as I slide my hand over his body, and that is when he removes one of his arms from my neck and start to trace over my built body. When his mouth opens due to his moans, my tongue slips in and starts to battle around with his. I win, and then he starts to whine. I go around everywhere, leaving nothing untouched before I pull away.

My lips instantly go to his neck and start to kiss, as well as bite there. Moans escape his mouth and then surface; making me smirk. I keep searching for his sweet spot, finding it on his collarbone. I bite, suck, as well as kiss that spot until a purple-ish mark starts to form.

My eyes admire the mark, and he blushes slightly. I unzip the front of my chicken suit and then step out, leaving me with just my bandana and my boxers. My hands slide under Rainbow Steve's shirt and then pull it off of him. I pull at his pants, and take them off of him. He is just wearing his boxers, and that's when I finish off. I take his boxers off of him as well.

He gasps at the sudden cool air and I then start to take my boxers off as well. That's when his hands go up to my head and then start to untie the bandana from my eyes. I close my eyes for a minute, trying to hide my green colored eyes.

I hate them, that's why I have always hid them. Nobody even knows what they look like, but my eyes flutter open when Rainbow Steve starts to suck on my neck. I realize he took the bandana off, and that's when he starts to leave a hickey on me as well. Moans climb up my throat and force themselves to surface; making me moan like crazy. As soon as he created the one, he keeps going and leaves multiple more. That's when he then kisses me on the lips.

When he pulls away he sees my emerald green eyes. "They're beautiful; you shouldn't hide them." He says, obviously talking about my eyes. A soft tame blush covers my face and then I look at him, eye to eye.

"O-Okay.." I whisper before placing my two fingers in front of his face. He takes them into his mouth and then sucks on them. When the fingers are fully covered by his saliva, bring us to the ground of the swamp biome we're in. I insert one finger of mine into him, then adding the second one. He moans loudly as I continue to prep him.

I make scissor like motions within him and his moans grow louder, as well as him gripping the grass. "Are you ready?" I ask as I remove my fingers from inside him. He nods and then I start to tease him. The tip of my cock messes with him, and he moans softly before whining. "S-Sabre~ Please don't tease me!~" he says between moans and then I trust into him. He moans in pleasure, the prepping showing it had effect.

Instead of him moaning and being in pain, he is just a moaning mess.

I continue to thrust in and out of him, and feel my climax coming closer by each thrust. "I-I'm close" Rainbow Steve moans out and that's when I hit something inside him. "F-Fuck! Sabre right there!~" he says between his moans. I comply and continue to thrust into him at that spot.

As I start to pull out from hitting there the fifth time, he releases on the both of us. The substance drips off of the both of us, dripping onto the grass around us. I hit there a few more times before I cum as well, deep inside him.

"Y-You're right Rainbow Steve, it must've been coincidence~" I purr in his ear and he blushes. "I love you." I add and then he kisses the top of my head softly. His lips are swollen slightly from all the rough kisses we shared earlier.

We move to where I am laying on the ground, and he rests his body on mine. His head gingerly rests on my chest, listening to my racing heart. "I love you too, Sabre." He whispers and then curls up against me.

~Purple Steve's POV~

It's been a long time since I saw Sabre and Rainbow Steve, and that's when it hits me. They don't have a way to get back! I gather the supplies from around me that I might need and then I teleport there.

But then I see something I wasn't expecting; immediately after I get there.

Rainbow Steve and Sabre resting together on the ground, naked. There is some milky substance dripping on the grass near them.

"Sabre?! Rainbow Steve?!" I say to get their attention.

"Fuck.." They say together at the same time.

~~~

This oneshot book is sadly coming to an end; because my phone is always being a bitch and around the 40th chapter it will glitch out and won't let me update it.

I might take a week off after this book ends, probably going to question my mental stability. But, who knows, maybe the next one will me better.