Make You Forget~ PlagueGhost

"Hmm... well I see Ghost Steve as someone who has a depressing past, so maybe Plague can try and make him forget?"

Thank @HeathAnders for helping me with the prompt! This ship was suggested by @OfficialArtChicken and @HeathAnders

This took a long time to write as seen by when the screenshot was taken, but this is really short anyways.. So, anyways, let's get into this story

~Ghost Steve's POV~

I hang my head down low as I think about all that's happened in my life. Why does this all happen to me..? I ask myself as I hear some lightning coming towards me. Plague Steve appears in front of me, and a smirk is on his face.

"Ghost Steve." He says with a bow. A soft blush covers my face as he takes a few steps closer.

I back up, trying to keep in mind that he is my enemy. My gray eyes meet with his green ones and I feel myself melt. I stop backing up as I hit a wall in the Steve Temple, and his arms pin me against it. "P-Plague Steve?" I ask, with my stutter I try to hide whenever I am nervous.

"The one and only, Ghost Steve. Say, I know you have some painful memories, but how about I make you forget?" He says before kissing me. The kiss is slow and passionate, and I love it the feeling.

I nod slowly after pulling away from the kiss and he starts kissing down my neck. I moan softly and he purrs, before long he finds my sweet spot and I moan louder. He starts licking and biting the spot and it feels amazing.

~Plague Steve's POV~

I pull away from Ghost Steve's neck to see a purplish mark. A hickey. I slide my hands under his gray shirt and pull it up, and he moans as my hands brush against his skin. I get the shirt over his head and toss it to the floor. I work mine off as well and he is looking at my chest, his fingers rubbing against my well built body.

I pull his pants down and my hands cup his cock through his boxers. He moans softly and starts to buck his hips, making himself moan louder. I bring him to the floor and stand in front of him, undoing my belt and making my pants fall to the floor. I pull my boxers off and then go down to the floor while holding myself up over Ghost Steve. I pull his boxers down as well before thrusting into him without any warning. He screams out in pain and pleasure as I keep going, the sound driving me crazy. I go as hard as I can on him, and he keeps moaning loudly as well as screaming out when I angle my hips a certain way.

~Ghost Steve's POV~

I scream out in pleasure once again as he hits something within me, "Fuck yeah!~ right there, Plague Steve~Right there!~" he keeps thrusting into me and before long, I cum getting it on both of our bodies. He keeps thrusting in, and before long releases inside me, filling me to the brim.

"Fuck.. That was amazing~" I say as he lays down on my chest. The warmth radiating off his body makes me feel like nothing bad has ever happened in my life, and his presence is all I need right now.

"I love you Ghost Steve.." He says while I feel his breathing slow down a tad.

"I love you too, Plague Steve." I say before kissing him softly. He kisses back and I lay there and curl up into his chest.

~Bonus~

(I HAVEN'T DONE ON OF THESE IN A WHILE!)

Faceless goes looking for Ghost Steve to get revenge on him, and he finds him in the Steve Temple with Plague Steve. He loses all his innocence and backs away, feeling like he just saw a ghost.

(BE PROUD OF THAT LAST LINE @IssaDweeb !!)