Just like her

Minami Shoiri

I went to the 3rd years section. I searched for a beautiful lady. I saw her coming out from the class. 'it's no surprise that Ryou loves her. She is beautiful after all' "Nakanishi senpai. I was searching for you" "me? Why?" "You know, I said that you were the prettiest girl in the Universe. So today our teacher told to invest about the person you admire and you are the one i admire. So please can I invest you?" "Sure. Anything for Shuzu's small sis"

We went to library, took a seat and sat. I took out a book to note everything. "Okay then let's start. Talk everything about your personality, likes, styles, and others" she nodded her head and started. "About my personality you already know from Shuzu. Likes...... I like spicy food, stuff toys and singing" 'I totally don't like that stuffs' "styles..... I like wearing dresses, making my hair curly, wearing makeup but not too much. Mostly I like lolita thing" 'I totally hate that. "Wow senpai, we have the same likes and styles" I lied.

"Oh really. I am glad to hear that." "I want to just like you senpai" "haha yeah really. If you were like me, we would be like sisters" "then let's be sisters" "sure I would love to" then we hugged. However this was not a lie. I always wanted a sister and it felt very nice to have one now. I was about to break in tears. Then we pulled away.
"Thank you senpai, I always wanted a sister" "stupid. Stop calling me senpai and call me onee can.  I always wanted to hear that" "okay onee chan" we both laughed.

X X X Time skip X X X

I went to my house, opened the notebook that I used when Nakanishi told me about her. 'I will myself like her so Ryou will like me but it looks trouble some' I can't handle spicy foods, I don't like stuff toys but I can at least sing. I hate wearing dresses and I hate being like a lolita. I sighed, "will I be able to be like her?"

The next day

Today I change myself according onee chan's style. I feel uncomfortable. I went to school and students were looking at me. I wonder why? Did I look that weird. I went to my class. They also looked at me, then started complementing me about looking beautiful.

Kuroko Tetsuya

What happened to Shoiri san? She may look beautiful now but her real personality is sinking deep in the sea. I must stop her before it's took late.
I walked to her grabbed her hand and took her to the back of the school.

"What's the matter, Tetsuya?" "Shoiri san, I think you should stop what you are doing. You are totally changing yourself. Why? You already got Kise kun" her head went down and then looked up at me with a sad smile, " he doesn't love me. He loves Nakanishi senpai and I am trying to be just like her" "but don't you think this is crossing the line" she looked down. "I know that too but what can I do?"

I hugged her, she hugged me back and starting sobbing. She must be very hurt behind her mask. I am happy that at least she opens that mask in front of me. It's all Kise kun's fault. He could have just rejected her instead of accepting her when he was already in love with someone else. I will never forgive you for hurting my precious.

Minami Shoiri

I pulled back from his hug after crying. "Thank you Tetsuya. I feel as if someone was lift from my chest. It was nice talking to you. You are the only one I can rely on. Thank you" "it's okay Shoiri san. If you are ever hurt again, you can come to me" I just nodded my head and then we went back in.

I was thinking what would Ryou think of my new form. Will he move on or still use me as a replacement.  I searched for Ryou in class but someone pulled my hand and took me to the janitor and closed the door.
"Ryou? What are you doing?" He was breathing heavily and his hands were holding on my shoulder tightly. 'It hurts' "why...?" He whispered. "Why do you look just like her?" "Her who? Ryou" "..........." "is it Nakanishi senpai?" His eyes widened and I heard him mouthed "how?" "It heard your conversation with a tan guy at the side door of gym"

"So you mean you did this on purpose." "I didn't me-" "what the he'll are you trying to do?" "But I did this all for you" "Did I ask you to do this?" My eyes widened. Tears slipping down my face. He stopped when he saw that I was crying. "Just leave me alone" with that he left.

Next day

I knew my eyes were all red. It was still early in the morning but I came to school. I don't know why. I was walking when someone pulled my arm, pushed my back to the and and trapped me between his arms. I looked up and saw the tan boy, whose name I still don't know.

" who are you?" "I am the one who came here to tell you that you should give on Kise and go out with me" my eyes widened. " I am sure I will be better than that bastard kise" "no matter how he is, I still love him" "why do you love him. Just move on" "it's easy to say but hard to do. I have been loving him for 8 years" "don't you see, he doesn't even care for you. Why are you chasing after someone who doesn't even care about you" "it's could say the same to you, Why are you  chasing after someone who doesn't even care about you"

He was speechless. He knew I was right. So I got out of his arm and was going to walk away when he spoke, " I don't care but I will not give up on you so easily" I just ignored him and walked away.

Kise Ryouta

I heard everything when Aomine chii
and Shoiri chii were talking about. Did she really love me that much? I was always looking at Nakanishi senpai that I didn't notice that there was someone else who truly loves me.
I need to apologise to her. I went after her. "Shoiri chii..... I want to tell you something" she didn't say anything and just looked at me. " I am sorry for yesterday, I was too harsh on you. I am really sorry" "it's okay"

There was silence for a moment and I was the one to break it. "Shoiri chii, what does love mean?" Love..... It is a feeling of being happy with your loved ones or seeing them being happy." was what she said. I then realised that I never thought of senpai's happiness. I looked down on the ground, ashamed of myself.

I think I should just let go of senpai and start fresh with some extra who truly loves me. I think I should be with Shoiri chii. "Can we-" I looked up and saw that she was not there. She was gone.

Minami Shoiri

I left Kise for his alone time. "Love..... It is a feeling of being happy with your loved ones or seeing them being happy."  'Happy? Am I happy in this relation, is he? No.... We are not. Why am I sticking to this love, when I am getting hurt instead of being happy. I think I should just end this all'

I took out my phone and dialed my manager (she is a singer, remember? )
"Hello mam, what can I do for you" "inform others that I am going to sing my last song today" "last song? What do you mean mam?" "I am going to end my career as a singer and this will be my last song so please inform my fans and other staffs" "okay mam" "and please book a ticket to America for me. That leaves right after my concert" "okay mam" "thanks" than I hung up my phone.

"Finally, I will get out of this fake love"

Next: Fake Love 💔