Kise Ryouta🌞

As we were walking down the street ( down the street, down the street. A very friend I chance to see. Hai Ho Hai Ho Hai Ho. ..... LOL😂) I noticed that he was still with his school bag. 'Didn't he go back home' " umm. .. Ryou, you said that you were going home so why are you still with your school bag?" He hesitated for a while then answered, "it's just that I had something to do on the way"

Kise Ryouta
(Flashback)

" Sorry Shoiri chii. I like the idea but I don't think I will be able to go now. So maybe next. Okay?" I said with a fake smile. That was when I saw Nakanishi sepai walking out of the gates. " Ryou are you al-" " I am fine. So now I will be going. See you later..... bye" I walked past her and started following senpai.

I saw her walking to the park and sitting on a swing. She went back then front, back and front then started playing. She looks very adorable. I wanted to approach her. I decided to talk to her but someone else did. It was Nijimura senpai, our basketball club captain.

Both of them were talking to each other and laughing. She was smiling, a beautiful smile which was not for me but for someone else. "So you still love her, huh?" I looked behind to see who was the owner of the voice. " oh. Aomine chii, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you are here to play at the park. How childish." "Shut up and this is the way to my home. You, don't try to change the topic and stop smiling like a fool. I an already fed up of your 24/7 fake smile."

My smile faded away. " sorry Aomine chii. I think I still love her. What should I do?" He just patted my shoulder and went. I watched from afar like I always did and am still doing.

(Flashback in flashback)
First day in middle school

I was going to school and it was my first day. As I entered the gate, " hey look, isn't he the model, Kise Ryouta" one of the girl spoke while pointing at me. 'Oh no. This is bad. I don't want to get the first thing in morning' I started running and they started chasing me.

While I was running, suddenly I was pulled aside by someone. My fangirls went to the opposite direction. I was relieved and then I turned to thank the person. " Thank you....." there I saw a girl. She was beautiful and the sun was reflecting on her. " Nakanishi Megume. Nice to meet you, junior and your name is....?" huh..... she doesn't know me.

" umm.... you don't know me?" " sorry but this is the first time I am seeing you. Should I have know you" "ah.. no no its just that many girls know me so it's shocking to see that you don't know me. By the way I am Kise Ryouta. I am a model that's why the girls were chasing after me" " oh I see. That is understandable. Okay then go to go bye"

I watched her back as she left. From that day onwards I always thought about her. I would secretly glance at her but I was caught by Aomine chii, my teammate in basketball club.

(End of flashback and back to the first flashback)(A/n: sorry if this is a little confusing but still try to understand ok)

I took a glance at my watch and saw that I was late. I should head home.

(End of flashbacks)

Minami Shoiri

We parted as we reached home, waved goodbye,told good night to each other and went inside.i jumped on my bed as soon as I reached my room. I wanted to shout. I can't believe I am his girlfriend after waiting for 8 years.

I covered my face with the pillow and shouted. I don't think I will be able to sleep today........ now that I am his girlfriend, will I be able to go to the basketball club and watch their matches? I can right? I will just ask him tomorrow. I just can't wait.

Morning......

I walked out of my bed,went to the bathroom and looked myself at the mirror. I looked like a ghost, hair messy, eyes covered with dark circles.
I was so excited that I didn't even sleep well. Ah.... I need to apply more makeup now. How troublesome(her real personality)

X X X X After many years (LOL. Just kidding) After 2 and half hour X X X X

At last I finished applying my makeup. Good thing I woke up early. Now I should head to school. I ate my breakfast, said goodbye to uncle and aunt and then set off to school.

As I closed the door, I saw Ryou getting out from his house. " ah.. Ryou, what a coincidence. Now that we are here together, why don't we walk school together?" "Sure, Shoiri chii" he said while smiling. (A/n: in this story whenever Kise smiles, it means that it's a fake one. I will write if it's not fake k. Then continue~)

I walked by his side while grinning like stupid. Suddenly my hands felt warm, I saw Ryou's hand was holding on mine. My heart started beating. 'Oh my god this is too much for my poor little heart' I could feel my face heating up. I wish this could go on forever but the luck was not on my side cause we already reached to our class. 'Time do fly fast' *pouting*

He let go of my hand and went to his own seat and so did I. Then boring class started.

Time skip
Lunch break~

It was now lunch break and Ryou left to buy lunch at the canteen. "AHHHHHHH" suddenly I heard a girl scream. I looked where it was coming from and saw students were surrounding in one place so I also went to see what the commotion was. Then when I went there I saw a brunette girl who was wearing glasses was being bullied by the delinquent of our school. All the people were just watching the girl asking for help. I felt very angry. I looked around and saw that Ryou was still not here.

Lucky..... I guess. "Hey you guys. Why don't you let her go. Or else......" I cracked my hand to intimate them. " or else.l what. Little girl are you going to beat us. Oh I am so scared*sarcasm* hahahahha" " ok then don't blame me if anything happens. I warned you" "what can you d- uhhhhh" I kicked him down his soft spot. That might have hurt but I don't care. Haha..... This is fun. I kept beating them until they all passed out.

"Thank you for saving me" the brunette thanked me. 'How cute' "it's ok. Whenever they bully you again, just look for me. I'll fix them for ya" she nodded her head and left. I looked around and was relieved to see that Ryou was not here.

Third person

Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) Kise Ryouta saw everything. 'Shoiri chii looked very different right now. But I must say, she looked very cool'

Somewhere at the corner of the class.

A red head stood while watching the commotion. He smirked (ahhh...... so cool. My heart melted) "we will meet soon, Minami Shoiri"

Next : Akashi Seijuro ✂✂✂