Prologue

She loved him and was ready to confess to him.

Minami Shoiri

Today is the day I will confess to him.
I have loved him for 8 years. He is an handsome model, cheerful and sometimes a idiot but I still love him.
After all this 8 years I will finally confess to him. He is none other than...... Kise Ryouta.

So was he, ready to confess to the girl he love.

Third Person

Kise Ryouta went after a girl that he has fallen for. She was beautiful, smart and elegant. He ran to her and caught her hand. The girl turned back facing him. He was beet red while confessing. "I have always been watching you since my first year in middle school. I love you. Please be my girlfriend.......Nakanishi senpai"

But the girl he loved was someone else.

Nakanishi Megume, who was one year older than the blonde replied, " I am sorry. I already have someone I love and he loves me back. I hope you find someone who truly loves you" with that she got his hand off her and left.

And the girl he loved had someone more  precious to her.

After she left then from behind came a girl with a smiling face, Minami Shoiri, without knowing what happened she did what she came for.
" Ryou, I have something to tell you. The thing is I have been loving you since the day we met. I don't know how but I fell for you. Please go out with me" Kise, who was still depressed with his rejection acted without thinking, " okay. Let's date"

This was how the story begins about a girl who receives fake love.