The truth

Minami Shoiri

I am so sad....... so bored...... my aunt and uncle will scold me.......my honest student reputation will go down....... Ryou might break up with me......
"Nami chin, I am hungry......" a lazy tone was heard from my side. "I don't have anything Sushi kun...."  I replied with the same lazy tone.
You all may be thinking what happened. Here is what really happened.......

Flashback

We walked out of the candy shop. "Btw Murasakib-" "call me Atsushi. Murasakibara is too long......" " okay then how about Sushi kun, since you like to eat and it is also your name"
"Fine....." "so Sushi kun, how did you come here when it is school time right now?" "I could ask you the same Nami chin......"

"I just jumped from a wall behind the campus" "behind the campus......?" "Yes" "I think I heard that there is CCTV camera there" "WHAT!!!...... really...?" He nodded his head. "Oh no. I am dead" "don't worry Nami chin, you won't die. I think they will just give you detention for 3 hours" I paled.... '3 hours... I will die of boredom.

"Then Sushi kun, let's go and snuck back to school before they see you too" he nodded his head. Then the mission started.... 'mission snuck in school... Sta-' "what are you two doing here?" I froze. I turned around and saw a teacher. 'We failed before we even started.... wow!! What a great mission
*sarcasm*'
This is how the tiny Shoiri and big Sushi were caught and was in detention till the school ends(3 hours)

Present

"Sushi kun, I am feeling bored. Let's talk" "talk about what Nami chin. I am hungry....." "let's talk about your teammates and what you do at gym" (trying to talk about basketball without telling directly) "teammates....?(and he doesnt understand what shoiri is trying to say) okay then. Kuro chin, invisible. Ki chin, cheerful. Mido chin, tsundere. Mine chin, pervert. Aka chin, absolute....... Done" (talking about his teammates)

I sweat dropped. "Gym....? We come... play.... eat..... then leave" sweat dropped x2. Kuro chin.... does he mean Tetsuya? He may have less presence but he is not invisible and who is this Mine chin....? I should just ask him about Ryou. "So Sushi kun, do any of your member have girlfriend(trying to talk about Kise) "umm. .... no on has girlfriend except for..." I went closer to him. "Our captain" my head went down. Disappointed. So Ryou didn't tell anyone, I guess.

"How about Kise? He is a model right? He may have a girlfriend" "Ki chin? No he doesn't have but I think he likes someone" "who is she?" "Nakanishi senpai. I guess?" "You guess? Are you sure?" "I don't know that. I heard it from a rumour" 'just because he watch her doesn't mean he likes her. How stupid, they spread rumours without even knowing anything'

Bell rang

Yay!!!!!! DETENTION OVER! "But I wanted to stay more....."*pouting*
"huh? Why?" "cuz you are here" then he stood up and started leaving. "Then I will be going, Nami chin....." he left. 'what did he mean?'

X X X Time skip X X X

I went to gym. I opened the door and was about to go I  but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw, "Nii chan? " "oh... Shoiri, what are you doing here?" "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" "Have you seen a club without a captain, stupid" he clicked my forehead.

"ah..... that hurt. You are so mean. So you are telling me you are basketball clubs captain" "yes" then I remembered my conversation with Sushi kun.
"umm. .... no on has girlfriend except for..." I went closer to him. "Our captain"

"Nii chan, you are so mean" "now what did I do?" "You did not tell your imouto about your girlfriend" "w-who told y-you about that?" "I have my own way of finding it. So who is this lucky girl"
"Shuzu, what are you doing?" I heard a girls voice from behind. "Shoiri, here is my girlfriend" "Nakanishi senpai...?" "You know her" "how wouldn't I know her. She is the prettiest girl in the whole Universe" "haha. You are flattering me. Shuzu's sister" "but I am telling the truth"

"However. Now that the couples here, why don't I question both of you" they looked at me, confused. "First of all, Nakanishi senpai, how is Nii chan?"
"He is rude, short tempered and merciless" "very very true" 'click' "that hurts Nii chan" 'click' "that hurts Shuzu" "now your turn, Nii chan" "She is simple, beautiful, elegant, kind, and sometimes childish" 'why do I feel as if I heard it somewhere?'

Kise Ryouta

I was going to gym and when I opened the door I saw Nijimura senpai clicking Nakanishi senpai's head. "That hurts Shuzu" she complained.
'Why are they being very lovey-dovey' I ran outside and sat aside a wall near the door'

"Kise, you need to face it and move on already. It may hurt but you need to really move on" "I know Aomine chii. But I don't know what to do. It hurts me to see her being happy with some one else. I think I still love Nakanishi senpai"

Third person

Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) Minami heard everything - from A to Z. She was very hurt and felt lifeless. Tears fell down her face one after one. Her heart hurt. She did not know what to do but the only thing in her head was 'I will do anything as long as I can stay by his side'

Next: Just like her