1.|| a shade of red - victor criss

Authors note: This is a short one, but I think its nice. So enjoy!

For the first time in a long while, everything was peaceful.

The clouds in the sky were painted grey, and light raindrops trickled down the windows of the Trans AM, that sped down the empty streets of Derry.

A second ago, Henry had been dropped off at his house. Leaving only you, Belch, and Victor. 

And as you watched the passing lights of houses on the side of the road, you could feel Victor's arms wrap around your waist, soon followed by a light pull that brought you to his side. A soft smile spread across your lips as you looked into his eyes before he bowed his head to press a gentle kiss to your temple.

This, these things... They were new. Actions and wants only explored in private. But so now and then small things would slip, like holding hands when the others are too deep in conversation to notice or sweet embraces shared when Reggie drives you back to your houses. 

"You look beautiful." He compliments, his eyes slipping to look at the dark blue dress that your wearing. 

"Thank you, Vic. You don't look too bad yourself." You say, making a chuckle rumble through his chest.

As the blue car nears your home, he pulls away for a second. Shrugging off his jacket before draping it over your shoulders. 

"Don't want you to get cold out there." He says. And as a thank you, you reach up and gently kiss his lips. Leaving him wanting more as the car stops and you pull away.

"Thanks for the ride, Reggie. See you guys soon." And like nothing happened you step out of the car. Your dress nicely protected by his jacket and your cheeks burning a shade of red.