Chapter 09: Meeting Your Half-Brother

Start from the beginning

"There's something I want to discuss about with you," Ciel said coldly.

"Is that so? Have a sit first." he smiled cheerfully.

"Ohh." Alois uttered upon seeing you.

"I know you would never believe me... but this is true," Ciel started as he sat on a huge chair.

Alois twitched his eyebrow, 'what might it be?'

"You have a younger sister." he continued.

"Who are you kidding, Phantomhive?" he questioned, letting out a chuckle.

"Do I look like kidding?" Ciel shot back. 'If only you were not brother of my girl, I'surely smashed your face!'

"Okay, go explain it." Alois got serious suddenly.

Ciel explained all about that matter as well he could.

"And she is here." Ciel finished his explanation. He looked at you.

"She?" Alois wondered.

Ciel nodded. "Indeed."

He went near you and hugged you all of sudden. "Hello younger sis," he greeted.

"Hi," you shyly greeted back.

"Well then, Trancy, let go of my-... her," Ciel demanded.

"I've not seen her for years so let me do whatever I want with my younger sis." Alois said.

"Fine. So what are you planning?" Ciel asked through his gritted teeth.

"I'll have her live with us."

"No! You can't do that! She still have unfinished business with us!" Ciel stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

Alois ignored him and he looked at you with his icy blue eyes. "Ohh, dear, does that Phantomhive make you clean his Manor? You must be tired... live with me and you'll be princess." Alois said, still ignoring what Ciel is saying.

- - -

-Elizabeth's POV-

I love Ciel. He loves me too but not in the way I want. It's alright. Now I understand. If she makes him happy, I'd be happy too.

I thought I'm such a ridiculous lady for hurting their feelings. I hurt her. I also hurt Ciel.

Again. My tears were threatening to fall.

I-It's like... I want to hear their forgiveness... again.

Every time I hear inside my mind what Ciel told me, 'only see you as my cousin.' I can feel my heart dropping down and being shattered.

- - -

"What do you really want to say?" Alois questioned.

"She'll stay with me for she's my fiancée!" Ciel replied abruptly.

"Oh, really, Phantomhive? When exactly did that happen? Isn't Lady Elizabeth your fiancée? Why is my sis now?" questions from the certain blonde boy.

Ciel let out a sigh before explaining the entire story. Alois didn't seem to believe him but in the end he's convinced.

'In millions of people on the earth, why does it have to be him? Why couldn't it be other person? Why could it be my rival? However, don't regret loving her.' Ciel thought.

"May I have her stay with us at least for one week? It shouldn't have been me saying this." Alois pleaded but he muttered his last sentence.

Ciel looked at you and you responded with a nod.

- - -

After few days...

You watched in horror as Alois gouged Hannah's eye out. You grimaced before heading downstairs like you didn't see what your brother did.

You think he treats you well but when it comes to others, he's kinda sadist.

- - -

Sebastian walked through the halls carrying lunch for his master. He didn't notice there's figure coming in his way so they bumped into each other. Sebastian successfully caught the plates in the air before it fell to the floor.

"S-Sebastian-san! Pardon me! Pardon my clumsiness!" Meirin  perpetually said, still on the top of Sebastian with her tomato-like face.

Sebastian let out a sigh before sitting up. So, it seems that Meirin is sitting in Sebastian's lap. If others see them like this, they would jump into conclusions.

Grell frowned upon seeing the scene. He walked out of the manor with his sad face. The flamboyant, outspoken and red haired Shinigami, gave up on getting Sebastian in love with him?

Is Grell taking back his word? No. He'd just find another chance.

- - -

"Young Master, when we were in the Trancy Manor, I sensed (-your name-)'s father was just around in there." Sebastian stated. Ciel gaped at him.

"Maybe it's just also her or remained scent of her mother or Alois'." Ciel insisted.

"No, Young Master. I even sensed the slightest scent of her from the particular person in that manor." Sebastian smirked widely.

"And who's that person?" he asked curiously.

"sensed it from Claude." Ciel's ocean blue eye widened in shock.