PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55

Start from the beginning

A's M : Oru purushan pondati kai eluthu ethuke thaniya peesuvage..Huh?

Veesha : Attai..I swear..Nothing happen between us..

A's M : Now that is not a issue..Holding hands consider as touching..Are you agreed with that?

Veesha sighed.

Veesha : But-

A's M cut off Veesha's talk.

A's mother : Naa keteh kelvike bathil sollu!

Veesha : Ama..

A's M : As wife you know you should control him..

Veesha : I understand..But think rational,Attai..If one day I stuck in fire and danger..Is your son shouldn't hold me and save me just because I'm fasting??

She said it because Ajay got touch her but for save her when she fainted and got injured.

A's M : No!! He shouldn't! I won't let him to! Because my son is more important to me! Understand! But now you are fine right..Why he need to hold your hand?

Veesha was shocked to heard that. Veesha slight become fire.

Veesha : So,you won't mind if anything happen to me..Naa sethalum paravale..Athan'ne?

A's M : See how rude are you talking to me! Is this how your family raised you?

Veesha : Attai..I'm not rude..I'm just telling that-

Shoba interupt her.

A's M(Shoba) : You are fasting for my son! Remember that! If anything happen to him..I will blame you! Nee vanthe neram'mey seri ille..

Shoba split out that words. Veesha hold her tears in eyes in anger on other side was sad. She didn't say anything after that so she  just leave. She went to kitchen and continue her work. Anu notice Veesha's face was dull and silent tears.

At night,..

Before Anu leave from her work. She told Ajay about Veesha was crying but she don't know the reason. He understood this must be his step mother who saw him holding her hand.

At late night,..

Everyone gone to sleep. Ajay enter his room after he finish his work at office room(house). Veesha was not there. He check Archana's room. No. She is not there too. He went to the open terrace at upstair. His eyes searching for her. He see her there. She was sitting on floor while hugging her legs and staring at the moon.🌚🌝🌖

Ajay : Hey..Veesha..(worried)

Veesha quickly get up after she see him. She never thought he will be there.

Ajay : Unaiye enga ella tehdherethe..Inga ena pandre?

She look at him then look down.

Veesha : Chummah'than..

She was about to leave so take some steps. He stared at her.

Ajay : Nillu..

He turned around and look at her.

Ajay : Look at me..

She turned around but staring at the floor.

Ajay : I said look at me..

She look at him.

Ajay : Yaaravathu ethavathu sonnagela?

Veesha shake her head left and right means "No".

Ajay : Poo'ye sollu kathuketeh?

Veesha didn't say anything. She just walk away.

Next day,..