1

Photo: The place where you and your Daddy are (his house)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Daddy sat on the cozy and sighed, "Ugh, I'm so fucking tired right now," It's already 11p.m. He's still in his white shirt.

"Do you really have a lot of work to do at the office?" You asked, brushing his hair and kissed his cheeks. "What? Of course I do!" Daddy smiled. Your hands suddenly rubbing Daddy's shirt. "Your body..." Your thought goes.

"Daddy..."
Daddy's hand goes through your hair, and down to your neck. You then gently rubbed his boner, earning a small moan from him. Both of you eye contacted.

"You must be so tired right?"
"Yeah, baby. I am."

You moved your face closer to Daddy's, and slowly kissed his soft lips. He pulled you closer, and you moaned. A few seconds later, you broke the kiss. You then got on your knees and pulled Daddy's socks. You kissed his foot and even licked it.

"Mmmph... Yes baby..."

You continued teasing his other foot, making him moan so much.

"Baby?"
"Mm?"
"You like kissing my foot?"
"Mm hm" you looked at him, nodded, not bothering to open your mouth.
"Ah... Good boy."

After you finished teasing, you rubbed Daddy's boner again. His hand goes all over your cute face.

"Daddy?"
"Yes baby boy?"
"I want your milk. Please?"

Daddy smirked and said,
"Then go. Work for it, baby."

You slowly unzipped Daddy's pants, and let his crotch go out. Daddy's cock is big. In fact, it's too big. You're not wheter you could take it or not.

"Baby?"
"Mm?"
"Why did u stopped?"

You stared at Daddy's beautiful eyes, then come and kiss him. He grabbed your ass and patted them. You then broke the kiss after a while.

"What's wrong, baby?"
"N-Nothing."

You get down and stroked his cock for a few times, before putting it in your warm mouth.

"Ahhhh!... Fuck. Fuck, baby. Ahh, faster!" Daddy said. He then pushed your head a few times and make you choked. He forced you to take his whole dick too, and again you choked.

"Baby, you like that? Huh?"
"Yes Daddy."

There's some little tears around your eyes, and Daddy wiped them.

"Good boy."

You continued to suck Daddy's cock, and he was a moaning mess. You licked Daddy's balls too.

"Mmmphh.... Daddy, Your balls are so delicious" You said. Then you sucked Daddy's dick again, way faster.

"Ah... Ah... A-Ah!... Baby!..."

Your hand wandered through Daddy's shirt. You played with his nipples too. A few minutes later, Daddy moaned more and more. He pressed your head and made you choked again.

"Babe... B-Baby.... I'm so fucking close...."

You looked up in his eyes.

"M-My boy.... You gon' make Daddy cum?..."

"Mm hm"

"Then go faster baby... Faster!..."

He held your head and facefucked you real hard. Tears were dripping down from your eyes.

"Oh!... Yes!... Oh!... Baby!.... I'm cumming my baby!..."

A few thrusts later, Daddy shots a lot of huge loads inside your mouth. He released you head. Your mouth is full of cum, and it's dripping down your mouth. But you didn't swallow them.

"Baby?" He said, wiping your tears.

"Show it to Daddy."

You slowly opened your mouth, and the cum slowly dripping down.

"Good, baby boy. Now swallow them."

You swallowed the cum. You then looked at the cum dripping on Daddy's dick and licked them until it's clean.

"Awww... Good boy!" Daddy praised his little baby boy.

He then pulled you to him and kissed you passionately. You hugged his big, bulky body while he hugged your cute, little body.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Daddy then smiled, and said, "No, baby. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy."

Daddy smiled, and looked at himself.

"I'm still on my working clothes, I should take a shower"

"No, Daddy. It's already too late for a shower. Let me help you undress and let's sleep naked together."

Daddy smiled. "Whatever. You've been being a good boy, so, okay." He chuckled.

You smiled and unbutonned Daddy's shirt, pulled down his pant and fully undressed him, Then he undressed you.

"Let's go to bed, it's already late"

"Okay, Daddy."

Both of you hop on the bed, cuddled each other, and fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it? I wish you guys enjoyed it tho😉 Gonna update next part soon, stay tuned! Oh, and please vote hehe :)

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!😘