•dork•

"Baby we don't have to let them in" mom whispered to me. I took a deep breathe in breaking the hug and wiping my eyes. I smiled at her
"Come in" I called. Mom began gathering her things, she couldn't stay in here. She would probably go and tell dad about how insane and "depressed" I sound. Then dad will make a big deal about it and tell Gigi...oh wait. Never mind.
The door slowly opened, which is weird because nurses normally bust in and remind you how miserable you are while they poke multiple needles into you. Not worrying if you are hurting or anything! It's great...we love it!!
The door opened and I caught eyes with my only source of happiness. The only person I've been asking about for. The only being I actually prayed to see again. Probably the only thing keeping me going right now. That and Avri and T.
"Tom??" I asked getting extremely excited. Mom stood up and went over to hug him and leave. I didn't believe this? Maybe I passed out? Is this heaven?
"Heyy there darling" he said smiling as he sat in the chair mom was just in. I felt butterflies. My heart was beating out of my chest...this is definitely not good for me.
"So your just not gonna give me a hug Holland?" I pretended to be offended.
"I didn't?" I cut him off by putting my arms out and tsking him. He laughed and gave me a huge hug. It sort of made me tear up like a softie but I can't help it. I've had zero connection to him for a week.
     We broke from the hug and he sat back in the chair. We sort of stared at each other for a little.
        "Do you, wanna lay on the bed?" I asked beginning to shift myself over. I didn't want to sit so far away from him when I haven't seen him in forever.
        "I mean? Like if you want me to I can" he stood up beginning to help me. I shooed his arm away and moved myself. He lifted up the bar and he sat down on the space I made for him. I'm a decently small human being, and plus I'm getting smaller for not eating really at all this past week. He got comfortable with his arm around me. I hesitated but then I laid my head on his chest. This is the happiest I've been all week. The entire zoo in my stomach, and the possible blushing of my cheeks didn't matter. I've missed him so much nothing matters.
       "What show is this?" He asked once we both got situated.
      "I don't know the name but two more episodes and friends comes on" I said excited
      "Have you been counting or something?"
     "Yes I have" I smiled without looking away from the tv. I felt eyes on me and I looked at Tom. Was he blushing?
      "Whaaaaatttt?" I blushed for certain, and he smiled
       "I don't know I missed you" I gushingly smiled, and he repayed it back. I don't know what came over me...i really don't.
      "Ok...this might just be all the Ivs and medicine I'm on giving me the confidence....but well umm. I like you, like a lot?" I regretted it right when I said it. Why would I say it? Why did I just have to ruin our friendship. I'm such an idiot, a complete Moran. My stupid self thought-
      "Aurora?"
     "We can just forget about like everything that would be mucho appreciated I don't know what I-"
      "Aurora!"
     "What??"
      "I like you too you dork"

HAH!! I didn't leave you on a cliff hanger, I hope you guys love me🤣 Also! I have some songs for y'all to listen to that are honestly bops and I never realized, it's sad. But now you guys don't have to wait to realize they are bops, because I'm telling you now. Does that even make sense😂 alright just listen to them you will not regret it!

xx

A lot of people hate this song but like idk how?😂👌🏻

This song is sad tho not even going to lie to you listen at your own risk

That's Litterally just a 30 second snippet of that song, it pretty much just keeps saying those words but still a bop i don't know why😆

First I was obsessed with Mine, then beautiful, now this one. I gotta take Bazzi songs one at a time but there all amazing omg

This one...idk it's just good vibes ig💀😂👌🏻👏🏼

Ok this one I've known is a bop for the longest time. Russ honestly might be one of my favorite singers.

Ok reminder these are songs that are lowkey. Like all of juiceworlds songs are pretty freaking amazing honestly. But here's my trash new music that I've been loving...if ya wanna hear into my music taste? I don't even know I have the most randomest. I can go from Dean Martin, to Billie Eilish, to lil Uzi, I listen to anything. Comment some of your favorite songs so I can add more to my playlist. Aye shout out to you if your still even reading💞

for real this time

xx