•FaceTime!•

It has been almost a week of me in the hospital. I don't know exactly what has happened yet but they explained to me that I had some heart complications. I'm still not back at home because there worried the flight will be to much for me. It sucks. But today they said I can finally have people come visit me! For the past week only my parents have been allowed to come see me, and they ended up restricting Tom. Ive had no contact with the outside world because mom made tom keep my phone. I don't even know if Tori knows. I haven't been able to see Avri or T. But today mom said I could have it back! I sound like such a 2 year old with the restrictions I have and I personally hate them. SO. MUCH.
          "Morning roryyy" mom said walking in the room. I was already awake watching some stupid hospital channel that would every couple shows play friends so I kept it on.
        "Morning" she came over and kissed my forehead. We couldn't bring anyone in the room until the nurse gave the okay.
        "I have an early present" she told me sitting in a chair next to em
       "What is it?" I didn't even look away from the tv. Since being in here I haven't been myself. Since Tom left I haven't been myself.
        "Here ya go" she held out my phone. I smiled and took it
        "Thank you" it wasn't a real smile though. There's not much to smile about in here. Really not much to be happy about when your being isolated from the rest of the world. I began powering on my phone. It took a little while but once it did it started blowing up. The first person I went to was Tori
       She had called texted numerous times. I instantly FaceTimed her and she answered very quickly
        "BABY!" She screamed, she was in her car driving "where have you been why haven't you answered?!"
       "Mom you didn't tell her?" I asked off to the side
       "Oh god I forgot one person" she mouthed sorry
        "Tori I will tell you but you are actually not allowed to freak out" not to mention I'm not allowed to either. To much strain on...yep! You guessed it. My heart.
        "Babe tell me or I'm gonna crash this car"
       "I'm at the hospital...I AM ALRIGHT THOUGH" I heard the car take a hard turn and then it had stopped moving. She quickly picked up her phone
        "WhAt happened? You look so thin? When are you coming home? I'm coming to England I swear to god!"
          "TORI! You said you wouldn't freak out! I'm fine something with my heart I guess. I don't know they won't tell me the entire story. I can't leave but don't come to England I don't want you seeing me like this"
        "I'm still coming I don't care at all"
        "Tori!" I whined
         "You haven't answered me in a week!"
        "That's my fault!" My mom yelled in
       "She took my phone so I can get rest, it's been awful...I haven't seen tom in a week!" That was really the only thing on my mind
        "Oh yeah how was the-"
        "Mom can you maybe go?" I asked sort of hoping she would. It might've sounded selfish but I really didn't want her listening to our conversation.
        "Uh..yeah, yeah for sure" she sort of sounded upset but she left. Once the door was shut and everything I gushingly smiled into the phone.
        "What happened!!!????" She asked all excited.
        "Sooooo, we kissed! On the plane, both completely with it. And then. Held. Hands. The. Entire. Time!!!" She squealed
        "Oh my god!!" All my notifs started coming in. Then one text. Then another text. Then another text. 8 more texts, from the last person I wanted a text from.